Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

You should take test boosters at night too

Ricky V Rock

Big Daddio
VIP
Any bros out there taking testosterone booster, you should makesure to take them at night before bed as well.
Most of these herbs have both immediate and cumulative effects, when it comes to night time this is when your pituitary releases more HGH than during the day. Your penile tissues also expands during the ngith time as part of a natural process.
Much of the muscle tissue repair that goes on after a workout happens that night as you sleep, so having these herbs in your system as you sleep is a great way to make sure the proper compounds are available during the night time phase of growth.
Many guys that are on a cutting cycle will go to bed on a empty stomach and so will avoid taking supplements so close to bed time, but I'm here to tell you that when it comes to something like HCGenerate ES or even N2Generate you really want to get that last dose in right before bed. If you are worried about the herbs upsetting and empty stomach just make sure to drink plenty of water and that should help digestion quite a bit.

Do not skip your Testostwerone Boosters at night guys it is one of the next times to take these products like N2Generate.

bro i take n2generate eS (i liked it being called hcgenerate)....AM and PM...2 tabs before bed around 2 hours....

Good advice. Look into Avenacosides, Muara Puama and Cassis Grandis. Three overlooked test boosters that are very effective.

Back
Top Bottom