Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

your favorite whey protein brand 2016

Hey guys, i just want to get this thread going about protein flavors and what everyone here is using.

I'm now in love with the N2BM whey isolate they named "Colombian Espresso" the stuff taste amazing like starbucks flavored coffee.

I add all natural peanut butter or whatever else will help me get the macros I need to get.

What are you all using?

Hey guys, i just want to get this thread going about protein flavors and what everyone here is using.

I'm now in love with the N2BM whey isolate they named "Colombian Espresso" the stuff taste amazing like starbucks flavored coffee.

I add all natural peanut butter or whatever else will help me get the macros I need to get.

What are you all using?

I've been using that one as well. It's the best tasting protein I've had. I will have to try some of the other flavours now to see if they are as good as columbian espresso!

bro wheytobuildmuscle...hands down best protein...and this aint even a pitch, i dare brothers to try it, tastes awesome!

The Coffee Espresso Isolation is the best hands down - has awesome related price/quality, the taste is incredibely good....and it works well. I just love it!

I like Kaizen iso, get it at costco on sale for $40, 4.5lbs.

Favorite taste is chocolate ON but they can eat shit with their regular asking price.

Lactalis Whey Protein Isolate 90% standard is a soluble, spray dried whey protein isolate produced from high quality white Italian cheese. It has a consistent and excellent functionality. In addition, its bland profile makes it a suitable choice for a number of protein applications.

Bro, N@Bm has their isolate on sale 38.99usd for 5lbs, soo much cheaper than what you are paying right now.

Only catch is you have to like the taste of coffee with lost of cream and stevia because that is exactly what this isolate taste like.

- - - Updated - - -

I like Kaizen iso, get it at costco on sale for $40, 4.5lbs.

Favorite taste is chocolate ON but they can eat shit with their regular asking price.

http://needtobuildmuscle.com/store/Proteins/Coffee-Expresso-Isolation-p320.html

I can feel a burn coming after this statement but ON Platinum hydrowhey turbo chocolate used it for 5 years only one that dosnt wreck havic with my stomach

Back
Top Bottom