Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Are your kidney numbers bad?

Xaoske

I was wondering why my kidney numbers are consistently bad every time I go to the doctor they always bring it up to me. The numbers aren't super high but they are always above average is there something I'm doing wrong with supplements?

I was wondering why my kidney numbers are consistently bad every time I go to the doctor they always bring it up to me. The numbers aren't super high but they are always above average is there something I'm doing wrong with supplements?

high water intake and n2guard daily is what i suggest for kidneys and dont do adrenaline stuff

You need to watch the correlation between training and drawing blood for bloodwork. I've had elevated numbers because of this. My trainer has had slightly elevated numbers for 15 years. When you carry more mass your numbers will be higher. Your doctor needs to understand your lifestyle to better interpret your results but unfortunately most docs are narrow minded number chasers.

Back
Top Bottom