Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Zinc & magnesium help

anikdavid

Registered
Hello. I am beginning to get into supplements and am confused about zinc and Magnesium. I have read alot of people posts saying to take 50mg Zinc and 500mg Magnesium about 30 mins before sleep. ZMA is supposed to be the equivelant of this combo in effects but when you read the lables on them they are usually at most 10mg Zing and 50mg of Magnesium. Quit a difference. I was just wondering what the best route was to take. Buy them individually in the 50mg/500mg doses or is there something im missing and am wrong on? Thanks alot

magnesium is good for sleep but never heard of zinc being taken. it is great for testosterone levels though and something most people are deficient in thanks to poor gut health and shitty diets.

you can grab n2sleep and take that before bed if you need it. just don't abuse it.

So what time of the day do I need to take magnesium?
Do we take it on a empty or full stomach?
Can I take it with all other vitamins?

So what time of the day do I need to take magnesium?
Do we take it on a empty or full stomach?
Can I take it with all other vitamins?

LIQUID magensium from a high quality place. doesn't matter when you take it. 300mg a day. it is the few things you will ever hear me say to take that you can actually take that will actually do anything in terms of minerals/vitamins you can take orally. it should be treated as an electrolyte, just like potassium and salt

Back
Top Bottom