Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

zinc for testosterone boost

tokerze

Registered
I've been reading that one of the main reasons for low testosterone that we all are experiencing in 2020 is from the low amounts of zinc in our food so i wanted to supplement more of it. my plan was to get zinc and stack it with some fadogia and tribulus but all 3 of those already costs almost $100, is there a product that already contains those?

Zinc does absolutely nothing for testosterone. That whole rumor came from an interview I did with Victor Conte back in 99 when he first hit the scene promoting ZMA. His "reasoning" was that people under tremendous stress have lower testosterone and lower zinc. Therefore, the conclusion was that they're related, but one has nothing to do with the other.

I've been reading that one of the main reasons for low testosterone that we all are experiencing in 2020 is from the low amounts of zinc in our food so i wanted to supplement more of it. my plan was to get zinc and stack it with some fadogia and tribulus but all 3 of those already costs almost $100, is there a product that already contains those?
Its not because of low zinc. Do you have low test?

Back
Top Bottom