Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Zma thoughts?

riofrrred6

Registered
Its my third day on Optimum ZMA and for some reason, I am getting more energetic when I take ZMA. Even during my tired state, ZMA does not give me that good sleep or well rest as many people reviewed on.

Is there a cycle period? I woke up today and felt just out of it and decided to go back to sleep. However after I woke up I felt the "well rested" state and that rem effect.

Its my third day on Optimum ZMA and for some reason, I am getting more energetic when I take ZMA. Even during my tired state, ZMA does not give me that good sleep or well rest as many people reviewed on.

Is there a cycle period? I woke up today and felt just out of it and decided to go back to sleep. However after I woke up I felt the "well rested" state and that rem effect.

Not that I'm aware of. Of course just taking ZMA doesn't negate the effects of pre-workouts, stims and so on.

if you are getting that sort of reaction from ZMA there is a good chance your nutrition is lagging and/or your gut health needs to be improved.. keep taking the ZMA yes but work on the other issues too if you want to excell long term

First you say it didn't affect your sleep and then immediately after you say you felt well-rested. Confused...

Can't say I've experienced that. I take ZMA every night, but it hasn't positively or negatively affected my sleep.

I wouldnt expect anything major from ZMA one way or another. Thetes likely other factors at play here in my opinion

Back
Top Bottom