Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

immune system

1. D

Skinny fit supper youth

This stuff contains collagen peptides and comes in pineapple flavor Tastes pretty good It's supposed to help with immune system, losing weight, and joint pain. I'm not seeing any differences though so far. Has anyone used this I've spent almost $100 on this
  2. B

Need help with immune system

what are some of the best supplements I can take to boost my immune system with covid cases going back up. right now I am making sure I get good sleep at night but I'm not sure which supplements actually work to help your immune system which are phony
  3. CanadianGearDepot

Supplementing with Acetyl-L-Carnitine

I’ve recently come across Acetyl-L-carnitine and am on day two, would love to hear some experiences from others who’ve tried supplementing with it. For those who don’t know what it is I’ve thrown together my high-level notes from my research. ALCAR is an amino acid that is naturally produced...
  4. E

What to do when you get the flu

I rarely get sick because I am very careful to make sure my body has everything it needs to be healthy. Recently however I contracted the flu. Woke up Sunday morning sick and by the end of the day had a fever of 104 degrees. By Wednesday I was back in the gym feeling great. This is what you need...
  5. B

Testosterone levels shown to be inversely correlated to bodily inflammation in men...

Something I found very interesting. Studies and research showing that low testosterone levels promote inflammation in men and that high testosterone levels have a very strong immune modulating response in men. Went as far to say that the reason women have more immune related illnesses is...
Back
Top Bottom