Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

letrozole

1. Dynamic

Gyno pubertal gyno letrozole.

Hi all. I’ve had pubertal gyno since teens. It’s getting to the point where I really need to do something about it I’m 31 now. My chest is fine I have low body fat it’s just my nipples are puffy unless they are hard. I’m currently running 300mg test prop a week. I’ve seen the anti gyno...
  2. N

Letrozole in my steroid cycle

I'm very worried about what's going on on my current cycle I'm using Sustanon 250 at 750 mg per week which is 3 cc's of it. I'm using 1 cc every two to three days. on cycle I started to develop some itchy nipples and other issues with estrogen. My trainer said to get on letrozole I have been...
  3. P

adding sarms to TRT

is it safe to use sarms and TRT together? If so would I need to add in letrozole or another estrogen blocker since sarms can convert to estrogen sometimes. I am currently on 200mg a week of TRT dose my anti aging doctor put me on, he also has me on hcg, hmg, finasteride and acne medications.
  4. A

NEW MEMBER ALERT! Mini Bio Included!

Hey guys, I'm excited to have newly joined the forum! I am an up and coming bodybuilder, 24 years old... I have done a few test cycles, have found some bunk gear and have had some very good gear. I have messed around with some other things such as prohormones, dbol, and some natural test...
  5. I

letrozole question

Hey guys, first time post here and was wondering your guys opinion. Right now I am taking 800 test-c and 400 deca weekly, 100mg of anadrol a day. My question is how much letrozole should I run and how often? Ive tried 2.5 mg a day and my sex drive crashed. Also should I take it everyday, every...
  6. A

Help with Anti Gyno cycle 3.0!!!

Hi guys, I have just received my Letro, Nolva, N2guard, yohimflame and Cardarine. My Gyno is mild. 3 months ago I had a lump behind my right nipple. I ignored it and did another cycle of Epi, Trenavar, halo and 4andro anyway. This time I used an estrogen blocker with my cycle (Estro strike)...
  7. B

anti-gyno reversal questions - any testimonials for reversing lump gyno?

A few questions about https://www.evolutionary.org/anti-gynecomastia-cure-version-3 I did some research and would like to go more indepth so Ill ask on this forum as there are alot of educated people here Any help with any of these would help so much. Most important questions for me are 3 & 6...
  8. S

Getting rid of gyno

Hello guys Im in the middle of a sarm cycle and wanna do the anti gyno cycle as well. I have a little gyno on the left nipple,but very mild.It still boters me. Can I combine my current sarm cycle with the anti gyno cycle?? What are other options??? My gyno is from puberty.Sometimes it shows more...
  9. S

Questions Before Anti Gynecomastia Cure Version 3

Hello Folks -- I am going to try the Anti-Gynecomastia Cure Version 3.0, but wanted to do a shout-out here for a little advice first. Here is the "cure" to which I am referring: http://www.evolutionary.org/anti-gynecomastia-cure-version-3 Background: I developed gyno as a teen. It was pretty...
  10. P

Legit aromasin-letrozole-arimidex tabs? no research chems!

Looking for legit aromasin-arimidex-letrozole source. Ugl or pharm grade makes no real difference as long as its REAL. Right? Some place with a good rep and decent prices. Is it to much to ask for? Been doing the research Chem shuffle and I'm tired of the hit or miss quality. Ty
  11. wolfpackalpha

Letrozole - gynecomastia cure revealed

Did you know letrozole is the MOST powerful aromatase inhibitor? did you know it can lower your estrogen levels over 95%? did you know it's a perfect cure for gyno (bitch tits and puffy nipples)? read more.. Article: http://www.evolutionary.org/letrozole-femara Video...
Back
Top Bottom