Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

testosterone cypionate

1. E

Nutrissa Cycle Support

Hi everyone, I'm almost 46 years old. Started TRT in January of this year (140mg/week). I get bloodwork every three months or less. My testosterone level was at 350 ng/dL prior to TRT. I used prohormones irresponsibly in the late 90's, early 2000's which may or may not have contributed to my low...
  2. Stone22356

Approved Log Domestic-Supply Testosterone Cypionate 200mgs Oxandrolone 50mgs cycle Log

First cycle 6’3” 228lbs 27years old Test Cyp 100mg 2x week/ Oxandrolone 25mg per day 6week cycle My diet will be as clean as possible, lack of work right now. Will be going to the gym 4 to 5hrs a week. Interested to see how it goes, please bare with me I am new to all of this.
  3. R

Stacking 3 things

I'm looking to do a steroid stack using three different steroids the first two steroids I'm going to use our testosterone cypionate in turinabol tbol. I'm not sure if I should add a oral to this or if I should use another injectable I'm 182 lb and I am 5 ft 9 in I'm looking to lose some fat...
  4. C

Second cycle about first real one

I ran my first cycle when I was 22 and I didn't know what I was doing because I wasn't dedicated enough and didn't really put my heart into it. My diet and training was crap right now I want to do a cycle for real. I've got testosterone propionate and testosterone cypionate on hand. I want to...
  5. 2

Trt and hair loss

I have been on testosterone cypionate for 10 years for my trt dose of 250 mg a week. I am experiencing major hair loss male pattern baldness mpb especially up towards my forehead. It is embarrassing for a 29 year old to already be missing head hair. Do I need to get on finasteride to save the...
  6. S

Trying some sources thought I’d share

Hey everybody! I’m new to this forum and thought I’d get down and contribute a little. I recently just purchased some Test C from three different sources: Global Anabolics, Pharmacom and Dragon Pharma. I’m not really interested if anyone thinks these sources are good or not as I’ll be...
  7. J

Sudden Increase in Strength (like 6 days) from Cyp and Proviron?

Can anyone offer an explanation for the following: I've been off gear for 4 months. My previous (and 1st) cycle was pretty basic: 300mg/week Test Cyp wk 1-10, about 100mg/wk deca as a therapeutic dosage for joints also wk 1-10, Winstrol 50mg/day for weeks 6-12. Typical PCT afterwards and HCG...
  8. M

Sustanon or Test CYP, first cycle?

This is my first cycle ever. I'm 33 years old, training 8 years. 6'2" and 210 pounds with 14% body fat. built big but you can see a 2 pack. My friend recommended cypionate, but my source only sells sustanon for now and I don't want to wait. which do you recommend? was going to run...
  9. T

Badly need help of experienced ones! Trt

Hey guys, am gonna be starting on trt and my doctor prescribed me testosterone and however in Romania, it cannot be found and can only be bought overseas. I came across a local site with generally good reviews and i need help on this brand called Titan healthcare. Anyone used it ? Or more...
  10. B

Need Help

I started taking Dbol 10 mg for first week and then 20 mg for the second week along with Test Cypio 500 mg/week. Currently I'm about to start my third week with Dbol of 30 mg for the third and fourth week along with the Test C at same dosage (Total 4 week gaining cycle). The problem (not sure...
  11. T

First Cycle Ever, Advice

Hey everyone! This is my first post but I'm going to strive to be a quite active member of this forum. I am currently planning for my first cycle of steriods ever. My initial plan was to start Test Cyp for 2 weeks, and then continue that along with Trenbolone Acetate. As for myself, I have been...
  12. Atrox

Damn- good news / bad news need advice

Hey fellas- been outta touch for nearly 2 weeks. Took a vacation with my 8 year old and it was a "no electronics" trip to my Dads and the beaches near him. Had a blast!! Anyway- good news- Got TRICARE to approve a referral to a doc who specializes in not just TRT, but TRT and diabetic patients...
  13. Atrox

Cherry busted

Finally pinned my first self administered TRT dose of Test Cyp, 1/2ml. Will do second on Saturday morning. Said "fuckit" and decided to pin my left delt since my tattoo has a perfect target I've seen docs use. 25G 1" pin and it went in smooth as butter. Had a little trouble aspirating one...
  14. Atrox

TRT dosing

For those of you on TRT or well versed in the theory- Using Test Cyp @ 200mg/ml- What would you recommend to maintain a "normal" level without getting into too much of a low between injections; 100mg (1/2ml) every 4th day, or 200mg (1ml) each week? I've had some people recommend 200mg every 4...
  15. gearhead

Geneza Testosterone Cypionate

Geneza Testosterone Cypionate, 200mg/ml
  16. gearhead

proform labs testosterone cypionate

proform labs testosterone cypionate, UG stuff, not even great, 250mgs/ml
  17. gearhead

X-treme Pharmaceuticals Testosterone Cypionate

X-treme Pharmaceuticals Testosterone Cypionate, 300mgs/ml
  18. gearhead

Testosterone cypionate Steris

Testosterone cypionate Steris Labs, 200mgs/ml
  19. gearhead

Steris testosterone cypionate

Steris testosterone cypionate - this is the real one, people are going to say it's fake but that was mislabeled
Back
Top Bottom