Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

whey protein

1. D

Best place to buy tub supps

What is the best place to buy whey protein supplements in tubs. Is it best to have it shipped by the mail or is it best to go to the mall and look for a GNC or vitamin shop to get it? I'm looking to get more muscles also is it okay if my kids use it they are only 11 and 12 years old
  2. P

Supplementing for whey?

when it comes to using whey protein powder what can I use in its place that can supplement for it. I'm already supplementing for regular foods to get my extra protein that I want, so now that i want to stop using whey what else can I use in its place?
  3. J

Does whey isolate still have lactose?

My stomach has been really bothering me from drinking whey protein so someone told me to go get whey isolate instead. So I went and got it and it was more expensive and I started drinking. But my stomach issues are still there. From what I've gathered isolate is not supposed to have any lactose...
  4. M

Taking BCAAs before bed good or bad

I was wondering if I would be able to feel my muscles while I am sleeping at night by taking anything before bed. Whether it be whey protein or BCAAs which one do you think would work best for me. I'm a really skinny guy and I want to make sure my muscles stay fueled all the time
  5. A

Body weight and supplement difference

let's say I'm 300 lb and my friend is only 140 pounds. does this mean that I need to be taking double the amount of supplements that he's taking when it comes to whey protein or when it comes to creatine or any other supplement. It seems like on supplement labels when they tell you how much to...
  6. 4

Expired supplement still okay?

What is the deadline on using expired supplements. Let’s say I bought some supps and they expired last August, are they still okay to use today or should i just throw them away and get new ones. I have whey protein and a tub of creatine powder that has been stored behind my fridge
  7. S

Mixing dextrose and whey protein

I was talking to my personal trainer in the gym and he mentioned what he does post workout in terms of a shake, he said he likes to mix whey protein with dextrose in the same mix with added cut up candy bars and then drinking it. He says it gives him good recovery and hydration. My question...
  8. babybruce

Should I take both whey and gainer?

i got both so no worry, should i consume whey gold standard protein and serious mass gainer at the same time or do i need to split like it says on iso protein? iso says you should take it alone
  9. Frank14

DECIBEL Nutrition whey protein

got their whey in the UK, but it's kind of thick (like chocolate cream sort of), anything i can mix it with to thin it out and make it cleaner?
  10. I

Whey protein recommendation

came back from GNC and man that place has some hard sales guesy lol, so now thinking i should check online more. what protein you guys recommending? I was about to get isopure but not sure if thats the best in terms of price quality
  11. J_Chio

caseinate vs whey protein

Been reading about the benefits of long-chain proteins, seems like whey breaks down into sugars, so why do bodybuilders use it? Seems caseinate would be a better option.
  12. AllanS

Best whey protein?

Guys, I bought a bag of whey to build muscle, is it the best protein? because the taste is unreal, can't believe it's this good.
Back
Top Bottom