Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

oxandrovar

1. S

Oxandrovar first time

I am looking to start an oxandrovar cycle to shred out a little bit. I am new here and I dont really know what I am doing. I am also on a bit of a budget so I am wondering what the best possible cycle and PCT is? SARMS seem a little expensive for me at this point, is it worth doing oxandrovar...
  2. W

GK/SARMS Stack Log-Primobol Dex,LetroZone,Oxandrovar

Hello brothers, I am starting a log for the cycle I will be running. I haven't posted much here, but I love the forum.. can't wait to hear from you guys. Im very excited and have high expectations. Plan is: 1-4 Primobol Dex 2 caps a day 1-12 LetroZone 1-12 N2Guard 1-14 GW501516 Cardarine 20mg a...
  3. S

Cycle support findings!

Hey guys, just wanted to post a little info on the cycle supports I'm currently using. Obviously, if you have the extra cash, everyone raves about N2Guard. So I'm not trying to bash that product or sell another product. I'm in no way affiliated with anyone. But I like to explore other options...
  4. ibleedoranbla

Sarms and Oxandrovar cycle log!

Hey guys, I started what I would consider my first real cycle today and I'm going to log it. A little background info, I have never used any aas or prohormones, I have only used SARMS 1 time. Last September, I took a break from working out and eating right, the entire shebang. My fiance was 8...
  5. S

Oxandrovar & RS Transaderm Detailed Log

Logging another cycle here featuring the new Oxandrovar. I was definitely interested in the profile of this product and decided to give it a try. This cycle will be a strict cutting cycle, simulating a contest-prep. I’ll be seeing how close I can get in these next 8 weeks. The goal is 5%...
  6. PUDS

N2Guard + epistane or oxandrovar

I got a bottle of N2Guard, what should I get with it? epistane or this new oxandrovar I hear oxandro is some hot shit, true? Im on a sarms cycle now
  7. gearhead

OxandroVar

What is OxandroVar? http://www.evolutionary.org/oxandrovar/ Where to buy OxandroVar? http://www.myproh.com/Oxandrovar
  8. wolfpackalpha

22 year old - sarms - oxandrovar steroid cycle

stats: 22 years old, 6 foot tall, 205lbs, around 15% bf You're too young to be taking steroids, much less trenbolone, but overall you can redo a cycle. Your PCT is also off. Week 1-6 Oxandrovar 2 caps/day (1 cap Am/1 cap preworkout) testosterone enanthate 250mgs/week cardarine (GW-501516)...
  9. wolfpackalpha

The perfect cutting cycle - is it real?

This is the lately article in a series on how to properly run cutting cycles.:D http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-cutting-cycle/
  10. wolfpackalpha

20 year old - high bodyfat - oxandrovar and SARMS cycle

stats: 20 years old, 210lbs, 17% bodyfat, 5 foot 11 inches At your age you don't need to do steroids, and your bodyfat is way too high. You can easily get away with a pro-steroid + sarms cycle. Try this instead of running half a gram of test. Week 1-6: Oxandrovar 2 caps/ED (1 am/1...
  11. wolfpackalpha

22 years old - no steroid cycle - oxandrovar and sarms

stats: 22 years old, 15% bodyfat, 5 foot 6 inches, 75kgs training: 3 years IMO, you're too young for steroids, your bodyfat is too high and your training history is weak. I suggest an alternative cycle for you, see below. Week 1-6: Oxandrovar 2 caps/day (AM/preworkout) Cardarine (GW-501516)...
  12. wolfpackalpha

22 year old - no steroids - oxandrovar and sarms cycle

stats: 22 years old, 5 foot 10 inches, 185 lbs., 12% bodyfat It seems you want to run a more natural cycle, which is a great idea. You're too young for steroids. However, you are a bit off on your planning, so let's redo your cycle a bit. Week 1-6: Oxandrovar 2 caps/day (1 am/1 pre workout)...
  13. U

SARMs Cutting Stack with Oxandrovar pro hormones (Includes diet log) 12 week cycle!

This is my second experience with pro hormones the first of all being SD Matrix from Pharma Labs which I found had great results. I've decided to try some of the SARMs that i keep seeing people logging. I couldn't find any logs combining SARMs and pro hormones and couldn't find that many with...
  14. wolfpackalpha

35 year old oxandrovar sustanon 250 cycle

stats: 35 years old, 6 foot tall, 215lbs., 17% bodyfat Week 1-4: burst sustanon 250mgs/week oxandrovar 2 caps/day (1 am/1 preworkout) cardarine (GW-501516) 20mgs/day aromasin 25mgs/day N2Guard - 2 caps AM/2 post workout/3 PM Week 5-12: main sustanon 500mgs/week cardarine (GW-501516) 20mgs/day...
  15. wolfpackalpha

18 year old - no steroids cycle

stats: 18 years old, 183 lbs., 6 foot tall, 15% bodyfat You're too young for any cycles, but I'm glad you're not using straight steroids especially for your first run. You're being very smart with your research. You liked this cycle: week 1-6: Oxandrovar 2 caps (1 am/1 pre-workout) Cardarine...
  16. wolfpackalpha

OxandroVar Price Comparison

http://www.evolutionary.org/oxandrovar-comparison/
  17. wolfpackalpha

OxandroVar - A cutting cycle in one bottle

http://www.evolutionary.org/oxandrovar/
  18. wolfpackalpha

39 year old - testosterone - oxandrovar cycle

stats: 39 years old, 5 foot 8, 12% bodyfat, 195lbs. I'm glad to see you're running the most effective sarms run out there, the triple stack. I suggest you do a mini pct after and take about 2 weeks off. Your new cycle should look like this: week 1-4: testosterone enanthate 500mgs/week...
  19. wolfpackalpha

24 years old - testosterone - oxandrovar - sarms cycle

stats: 24 years old, 5 foot 8 inches, 183lbs., 16% bodyfat While you're a bit young for steroids, you already crossed the line with a previous cycle. I would suggest a modified test cycle for you. Week 1-4 250mgs testosterone enanthate/week 2 caps Oxandrovar/day (1 cap am/1 before training)...
  20. wolfpackalpha

21 years old - no steroids cycle

stats: 21 years old I don't suggest you run any steroids at 21, it's really not necessary for you. Here is a natural steroid-like cycle for you. week 1-6: Oxandrovar 2 caps (1 am/1 pre-workout) Cardarine (GW-501516) 20mgs/day Ostarine (MK-2866) 25mgs/day
Back
Top Bottom