Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

body fat

1. C

burn more body fat

I’m hoping to burn more body fat with a supplement fat burner any advice on which ones to use? I’m looking for something I can take before bed, so can’t have caffeine don’t want it messing with my sleep.
  2. S

Getting exhausted from sarms?

I have been taking sarms for the past 4 weeks and I'm using a combination of rad 140 and s23 My energy levels went Sky High the first couple weeks and then since then they have dropped like a rock. I don't feel like even getting up in the morning to go work out and I find myself skipping...
  3. D

what to do add to TRT

is there a rule to follow when it comes to adding to trt? I’ve been on sports TRT for a year. My clinic has me taking 300mgs a week I’m 52 years old, 270 pounds and 5’10’’. body fat is 25% which steroids can I add to this?
  4. A

First time doing SR9009

I’m 20% body fat 5’5’’ 193 pounds Would like to cut down to under 15% body fat I have a few bottles of sr9009 i got in the mail today. I’m not quite sure the best way to run it, there seems to be lots of opinions online. For someone who wants to cut down body fat how should I do it
  5. 3

Equipoise a good one?

I am interested in using equipoise to build some lean muscle mass I’m 39 years old 5’10” 232 pounds 18% body fat I want to cut down and recomp. But i also want to put on muscle What should i stack with EQ?
  6. D

LGD4033 Cycling with what?

I'm going to be trying lgd-4033. I am a military veteran and planning on re-enlisting at some point I'm going to try 20 mg a day of LGD4033 as i have some things i have to get better at for my training. what else do you recommend I use with it? I’m 5’9’’ 144 pounds My body fat is 8%. I am a...
  7. T

Bulk or cut options

I am currently 5 foot 6 in and I weigh around 175 lb my body fat is around 18 or 20% I am already on to TRT and am doing 200mg a week my goal is to get leaner but also keep the muscle I have on my frame I am strong for my weight but I can get stronger for sure what are the best steroids that you...
  8. M

Cardarine GW first time

I'm 22% body fat and want to get that down enough where I can start seeing my abs again I'm 5 foot 7 in 92kg I heard this stuff is really good for dropping down body fat. Is 12 weeks on this going to help me reach my goals you think or should I run at 16 weeks
  9. P

Test and EQ blast

I’m currently doing testosterone @100mg a week as my cruising dose. What do you think about upping the test to 500mg and then adding in Equipoise boldenone with it? Maybe 500mg a week of EQ too? I’m 32 years old 5’8’’ 180 pounds goal is to drop 2% body fat and add muscle
  10. Q

Deca cycle for newbie

I am new to deca durabolin but not new to steroids. This will be my first time messing with it. What is the best way to run it? Seems to be a lot of different tips online I’m 6’1 male 198 pounds 11% body fat would 500mg a week be a good dose and what stacks with it?
  11. 2

my first cycle ever!

Okay I’m ready for my first cycle ever, very excited about it. I’m 25 years old 5’9’’ 159 pounds body fat is like 12% training for 10 years off and on Was going to do 500mgs a week Sustanon250, so 1CC twice a week. Does this sound good? Should I kickstart the cycle with anything or no?
  12. 8

Best sarms for bulking?

I finished cutting down recently and got down to 12% body fat and 175 lb. I'm pretty happy with the way I cut down from 20%. Now I want to bulk back up but put on good quality mass that is why I'm choosing sarms as my choice this time. What is a good bulking stack I should use
  13. T

When and how to use yohimflame

I just got my bottle of yohimflame in the mail and not much info on The bottle on how to use it if you are looking to lose some belly fat. I am 28 years old and I have 20% body fat oh, I don't think I have much fat on my frame but it's just concentrate around my belly. Do I put this stuff on...
  14. K

Stacking for a cut

I’m 38 years old 16% body fat 205 pounds Goal is to get to 12% body fat testosterone cypionate 200 mg Anavar oxandrolone 50mgs a day Would stacking these two like this and eating really strict help me reach my fat loss goals or should I try something else
  15. C

Sarms recomposition run

I am six foot four and the most I've ever weighed in my life is 230 lb with 16% body fat. My goal is to get up to 250 lb and 12% body fat. So I would have to add a lot of more muscle and cut down on body fat. I don't expect to get that in 1 sarm cycle but I want to get the wheels turning that...
  16. N

Need help with my geneza pharma stack

I am turning 32 years old and my birthday wish is to run a steroid stack. My girlfriend is really cool with it and she's going to buy it for me as my gift. She only said I can't spend more than $500 on a cycle. Which steroids can I buy that will fit her budget and also not affect me in the...
  17. Y

Best way to cut down on Tren

I'm 6 ft 5 250 lb I eat 2600 calories a day which is already low my goal is to get under 10% body fat and have abs right now I'm probably over 15%. I want to use Trenbolone to help me cut down. I read it's very good for shredding. Can you help me with a Trenbolone cycle for cutting. I was...
  18. K

Follistatin 344, best kept secret?

Anyone have the skinny on this follistatin 344? They say it's the best well-kept Secret in bodybuilding and it's so new that there's not that many people who have used it so far. I heard it can boost muscle buy double or triple along with cutting body fat. it is also quite pricey can you tell me...
  19. D

very cautious steroid use

I’m 35 years old and never ran steroids before. I am in great health, 13% body fat tall and skinny frame around 170 pounds. Training for 4 years consistent. Started out only 150 pounds. Want to add more mass to my frame but no fat. Would a conservative testosterone cycle work for me? How...
  20. M

Advise on dropping body fat

Hi. I weigh 149 pounds and have 13% body fat. I've a preparation time for about 7-9 days to cut the fats. I want to drop my body fat % as low as I can. I'm a vegetarian. It gets too complex and confusing when it comes to diet. Do I need to have low carbs , proteins (30-35%), good fats (25-30%)...
Back
Top Bottom