Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

primbolan

1. Z

Best products for pct

what are going to be the best products to use during post-cycle therapy? I'm currently coming off a 15-week cycle and I was using a lot of testosterone and a lot of primbolan I'm worried about my recovery and restoring my balls like they were before I've heard that there are several good...
  2. A

Equipoise vs. primbolan ?

I'm going to be sticking to my regular trt dosage on my next cycle my only dilemma is whether to use primobolan or equipoise at 500 mg a week My goals are LEAN muscle mass. Don’t want to bulk fast I’m currently 5’9’’ 183 pounds and 15% body fat. 44 years old
  3. C

Switching directions on cycle

I’m halfway through my cycle and I’m not pleased with my results I’m only up like 4 pounds to 195 pounds. When I started I was around 190-192 area. That isn’t good. I’m 5’8’’ and 29 years old. I’m doing primbolan 500mgs with some testosterone should I change to something else? Maybe equipoise?
  4. F

Doing large test dose

Testosterone dosage is currently 1000mgs a week I have been on this dose for about 18 weeks I want to stack in something else, either equipoise or primbolan 12 more weeks then come off Which one would go best with it? I’m 29, 5’10’’ 243 pounds
  5. D

Blood pressure super high

I got my blood pressure done today at the drugstore and it was 170/110 It freaked me out I am only 28 years old and i’m not a big guy at all. I’m 6’1’’ and 183 pounds I’ve been doing testosterone 1000mgs a week and primbolan 600mgs per week. Yes i am using an AI What should i do here?
  6. K

How to hike my steroid dosages

I'm going to pyramid my steroid cycle higher and higher as we go along so I'm going to start out doing testosterone enanthate at 200mg a week Primbolan at 400mg a week and masteron 400mgs a week At the 4 week mark i will increase each 100mgs and then at 8 weeks increase it again another 150mgs...
  7. A

Mixing steroids and stimulants too much?

I’m gonna be doing trenbolone, primbolan and testosterone on my next cycle Trenbolone acetate 100 mg every other day primobolan 500 mg every week testosterone cypionate 300 mg per week I also drink two coffees every morning and I take pre workout before I go to the gym do you think all these...
  8. L

Primbolan and dianabol stack

How would you stack primobolan and dianabol dbol together? Should I use testosterone with it? I was thinking of doing 400mg a week primbolan, hope that is enough because this stuff is pricey lol dianabol is cheap so I figured I could run more of that to make it up, maybe 40 or 50mg a day good...
  9. B

first cycle proposal feedback

Hey guys looking for some constructive criticism for this proposed cycle below. My stats first but don’t be too hard on me. 5’9” 180 pounds. I am going to drop 10 pounds before starting this cycle. My body fat is around 13%. I’m also 28 years old. My cycle looks like Primbolan stacked with...
  10. N

48 years of life....Female wants to try Anavar among others

Greetings pls help I need some real advice about the use of Anavar, Clem, Primbolan, & HGH. All have been recommended . I knew nothing of doseage or post cycles! I have only read of cycling off on this site! How much money am I looking at investing ... Where can I get the great stuff?? ( please...
Back
Top Bottom