Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

gw501516

1. W

How to use HGH + sarms

I am 55 years old and I work with a doctor at an anti-aging Clinic who got me a prescription for human growth hormone. They also offer other things but i said no. i want to Instead try using sarms with them. My goal is recovery and LEAN muscle gains I’m 224 pounds and 25% body fat Would...
  2. P

I want pumps on sarms

how do I improve the amount of pumps that I get while I am on sarms? I'm currently doing three of them. I’m doing GW501516 cardarine, YK11, and RAD140. I’m not getting any pumps while i workout! when I ran steroids I was getting some crippling pumps I’m eating 2600 calories per day and i’m...
  3. A

Best source for GW?

I'm looking to start a protocol of cardarine gw501516 I'm going to be using 40 mg per day for the next 6 months. don't tell me this is too much or whatever I've done my research and this is what I'm going to do. I just need to know what is the best source to get GW from cuz I know there's a...
  4. S

Proper dosage of gw501516

I'm very confused on the proper dosage of using gw501516 cardarine I've seen people say they only run 5 or 10 mg a day and then I see people who run Thirty or forty or more milligrams a day it is all confusing to me and I'm not sure who to trust and who not to trust. Can you give me your opinion...
  5. K

Not getting gains on sarms.forsale sarms

I've been on my current sarms cycle for 6 weeks I’m using GW501516 and LGD4033. Using 5mg each of it I'm not getting any results on the stuff and I can safely say I'm disappointed I started out 135 pounds and now I am only up to 144 pounds. I’m 5’10’’. a buddy of mine said I should at least...
  6. R

taking a break from GW/cardarine?

I was having this argument with a guy at the gym about taking a break from cardarine GW501516. He was saying he doesn’t ever take a break from GW cause it isn’t hormonal. I did some reading and he is right. But I debated him the next day cause I said you could get desensitized to it and he...
  7. B

Recomping on sarms

Everyone is saying sarms are great for recomping, well I want to test out this very fishy theory for myself. I am going to do: GW501516 cardarine for 12 weeks LGD4033 Anabolicum for 8 weeks I also think adding nutrobal MK677 to it would be good for fat loss. I want to lose 3% body fat while...
  8. G

bioavailable sr9009?

I have been interested in using both sr9009 stenabolic and cardarine GW501516 for months now. My research shows 2 flaws with them. The sr9009 they stopped producing it cause it was supposed to not be bioavailable so a waste. And the cardarine GW they say causes cancer. What say you on both...
  9. C

cardarine causes cancer?

I apologize for asking this question so don't bash me. I asked it on another forum and a bunch of guys hammered me cause they said it wasn't true but does cardarine really cause cancer or not? I ask cause I used it and now I am worried. I am reading a lot of mixed information, what is the...
  10. R

cardio freak wants GW

Hey i would love to try some GW if anyone has any spare bottles laying around ;) but seriously I am a cardio freak, I do like 1-2 hours of cardio everyday and i love it. would running just 4 weeks of GW really help me get better or do i need to run it longer? I do 6 mile runs almost everyday
  11. W

Need to cycle off cardarine?

I've been using cardarine gw501516 for a couple months and I love the stuff. everything is better on it. i got more cardio from sex to the gym to running after my dog in the park. It also is great for fat loss. can't i just stay on it year round since it isn't a hormone and doesn't shut you...
  12. G

need fast source and tips for sarms

I'm 29, 5'5" and 155 pounds.. my athletic as I play soccer and am a striker in my adult league. it is time for me to take things to another level with my performance and endurance. I'm already the fastest guy on the field but i want to get faster. I need a source that ships fast and I need...
  13. T

Can Cardarine technically make you tired if you are very lean?

According to what I have read Cardarine makes you use fat for energy instead of glycogen. If your dietary fat intake is low and you are already very lean would you potentially have less energy on Cardarine? Would this also mean you stay fuller and don't go flat as easily since you use less...
  14. B

Dosing cardarine EOD

Could you dose cardarine only before your workouts Or does it have to build up in your system to work? I workout every other day so could I just take it on my workout days and/or all Pre workout or do I have to space it out and take it on my off days for best results. I understand the half life...
  15. L

Andarine S4, Cardarine GW501516, Ostarine MK 2866 dosage

Hi guys, I've bought SARMS and I would like to take it for cutting, this is my first cycle not only with SARMS but even with anything stronger than usual supplementation. I am 26 years old, 171cm and 87kg, around 17% of bodyfat. I have: 2 bottles of S4 (Andarine) in pellets of 12.5mg...
  16. B

Cardarine - does method of action require exercise

Hey all - quick question - I'm wondering if Cardarine 'only' works by increasing endurance and then facilitating oxidation, or will fat oxidation still be accelerated even without exercise? Please don't interpret this as a question of whether I can be lazy, haha. not the problem. Simply...
  17. R

GW-501516 Making me Lethargic, LGD-4033 tanked sex drive

This is my first sarms cycle and I was really excited for it but I've had a few draw backs and questions. I started out on lgd-4033 at 10mg but then lowered it to 5mg because my sex drive tanked and put me in a bad mood overall. The lowered dosage put my mood back to normal and my sex drive was...
  18. G

Sarms, gw-501516 does anybody know the detection times for sarms or gw-501516?

Sarms, gw-501516 does anybody know the detection times for sarms or gw-501516? and or how long they stay in your system? seems to be no info on this on the net can anybody help or have any info on this? cheers!
  19. B

Winstrol + andarine for cutting cycle?

Hi guys, In december i finished my 10 week test-e bulking cycle which was good, kept all my gains untill now and want to start cutting in april. Not looking for an injectable because of longer and harder pct. I was thinking about combining andarine with winstrol. Is this a good idea or not? If...
  20. P

[Sarms1] Gw501516 Log (very detailed)

I am a former natural bodybuilder and I am finally crossing onto the dark side of bodybuilding by using my first ped. I competed in 2 shows naturally in natural competitions and finished 1st in my class and I did not win the overall. In my second show I placed 1st in my class and I won the...
Back
Top Bottom