Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

lethargic

1. A

Protein shake farts

I started drinking a protein shake before my workouts on the advice of a friend who works for Amway and has free samples of protein powder. During my workouts though I noticed that I feel lethargic and I have a lot of gas. How is this stuff helping me during my workouts I'm kind of confused
  2. E

Learning to use n2slin

I have been trying n2slin but I don't think I'm running it right. When I take two caps of it I get kind of dizzy and lethargic, then I try working out and it seems like I have no energy. I don't think I'm using it correctly, but why does this happen? I thought it was supposed to give me more...
  3. R

GW-501516 Making me Lethargic, LGD-4033 tanked sex drive

This is my first sarms cycle and I was really excited for it but I've had a few draw backs and questions. I started out on lgd-4033 at 10mg but then lowered it to 5mg because my sex drive tanked and put me in a bad mood overall. The lowered dosage put my mood back to normal and my sex drive was...
Back
Top Bottom