Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

melatonin

1. M

Taking melatonin every night before bed

I have gotten used to take a melatonin every day before bed and it really wasn't doing much for me in terms of helping me relax and get a restful night's sleep. I would just get tired but didn't sleep hard. I switched over to n2sleep and my Sleep Quality has improved a lot. do you know why this...
  2. J_Chio

melatonin dose

If I'm taking other stuff like valerian, what's the best dose of melatonin? one that wouldn't knock me out too much.
  3. wolfpackalpha

Melatonin for sleep

Do you guys have problems sleeping? I'm sure most of you have heard of melatonin, but did you know it's used to treat some forms of anxiety? Want to know how to properly use melatonin to help your bodybuilding needs? read on... Melatonin: http://www.evolutionary.org/melatonin/
  4. E

how much melatonin per day

Saw bottles with 1mg 3mgs 5mgs per day and read that too much melatonin is not healthy for natural production like you need the "right" amount this is true or total bullshit?
  5. C

Melatonin 2 source

Hi guys, want to know a secure cheap europe source for MELATONIN2. Thank you.
  6. zonedef

Melatonin before bed

How much melatonin should I take before bed? I just got a bottle that says 5mgs per tablet with some GABA and stuff. Is 10mgs too much or is this perfect dose? I haven't use melatonin before so this is new to me. Problem sleeping lately so have to do something drastic! fast!
Back
Top Bottom