Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

side effects

1. K

Napsgear is above the rest

Using napsgear has been amazing now I know what people mean when they say that real gear feels different I've been very impressed with how potent this stuff is Also i’m surprised how little side effects i’ve had. Good clean gear
  2. D

Organ support on tren

I am going to be using Trenbolone on this next cycle and doing a lot of it. I'm also going to be using a couple other steroids with it. I know it will strain my organs hard what is the best supplement that I can take while using them that won't interfere with the cycle and that will help my...
  3. A

No effects [email protected]

I used sunrise hgh and product had no effectiveness and no results In the past I've used you and growth hormone and do really good results and side effects on just 2iu’s per day. with this product I was up to four a day and I still wasn't feeling anything. I emailed them and asked them what...
  4. J

Trenbolone rustic color

someone told me that you can tell how good Trenbolone is based on the color of the product. They said it should be a nice golden rustic color and that would be an indicator that it's more pure than a product that was less. they also said it would give me less side effects. Anyone know ?
  5. E

Weird sides you’ve gotten on steroids

what are some weird side effects that you have gotten from using steroids that most people don't know about. for me it would be snoring. I swear whenever I am on steroids the girls and guys that I am sleeping with complain that I snore at night. is there anything else that you've experienced...
  6. 5

Weird things happening on trenbolone

so I am on a trenbolone cycle for the past six weeks I am doing around 400 mg a week Add a couple really weird things happening first off my skin is getting very oily and I'm waking up in the morning in my pillow case has a brownish spot on it the other weird thing I'm noticing is I'm...
  7. H

S4 andarine still being used?

I was wondering if anyone was still using S4 andarine and what are the side effects I need to watch out for if I words to use it? haven't seen any information about it on here in a long time is it even being sold anymore and if I wanted to grab some how much would you run of it and what would...
  8. E

napsgear tren ace vs. E

I am going to be using trenbolone for the first time and I am debating whether I should use trenbolone acetate or trenbolone enanthate. Some guys say that ace is better because it is in and out of your system faster so less side effects. Others say that is bro science. What is your opinion?
  9. O

girlfriend caught me with steroids

I ordered a bunch of steroids for the first time. I am 21 years old and my gf who lives with me in an apartment is only 20. my plan was to order them and then be home when they were delivered. The source never sent me a tracking number so I figured they weren’t shipped out yet to eyeball the...
  10. J

8 week tren cycle?

Doing research on Trenbolone seems like it's one of the strongest steroids out there and you should only run it for a short time unless you want really bad side effects. I was thinking of trying it for 8 weeks and running trenbolone acetate. do you think I'll get much out of a cycle like that...
  11. K

Weird side effects on sarms

I just started my first sarm cycle, and I live in Europe so our sources are a little different than America. I'm using a source called Peak body which sells sarms. I'm on my first week and using 20 mg a day of ostarine MK. I am noticing some issues with my testicles like they feel like they're...
  12. C

Dbol side effects

31 years old, training 5 years. I have watched tons of dbol videos and seems like the side effects are puffy, water retention and gyno. The good things are it is good for your mood and strength, I don’t want to lift too heavy and get injured though. Does dianabol dbol really build muscle well...
  13. M

side effects on MK677 nutrobal

Hey guys I am making a rare post because I got a problem. I am a waterholic and drink usually 1-2 gallons a day. I’m one of those guys at the gym you see carry around a gallon of water and literally drink the whole thing while I workout. I am currently using MK677 nutrobal and love how it...
  14. Q

bad sides from sarms

I'm 5 weeks into my first sarms cycle and am getting some bad sides. I am doing LGD, ostarine and S4 together. running the dosages listed on here so i don't understand. i started getting problems with night sweats, being tired all the time, and my blood pressure when i tested it came out 166...
  15. C

Core Anabolics Anavar - fake?

Female been training consistently for 10 years, have competed in bodybuilding naturally. My training and diet are very dialed in. I naturally have very low free test and progesterone - I don’t know if this would impact results or if I’d need to take more to see a similar result. I started var...
  16. S

Side effects? Melanotan (MT2) Nasal Spray

Hello, I'm a journalist and I'm looking to speak to users of Melanotan nasal sprays about the side effects they've experienced when using them. I understand that Melanotan can affect people very differently, but it would be great to speak to nasal spray users, especially those from the North...
  17. B

Npp side effects

I’ve been running 400mg of test with 300mg npp/week for a little over a month now and I’ve been noticing nasty pumps (forearm and back pumps) to the point where it makes it hard to do more than a couple sets of a workout let alone workout for more than 30 minutes cuz my overall endurance&muscle...
  18. A

S4 to avoid side effects

Hey fellas, Im running s4, ostarine, And cardarine. I feel like s4 gets a bad wrap. Its been all around very effective for me personally. The obvious issue, im also very susceptible to the side effects. Also the side effects understandably make me relatively nervous. I was wondering if anyone...
  19. A

Cardarine

Is it possible for Cardarine to strengthen the heart after a heart attack and stents,10 years ago?Many articles on the internet,but no personal experience from Cardarine users.
  20. T

SR9009 - pretty bad side effects in a woman.

I have been taking SR9009 for 3 days (10mg once a day to begin with) to help with cutting and today I have had horrific diarrhoea, nausea, headaches and I feel like I’ve been kidney punched. I was wondering if anyone had any experience of this? All the articles I’ve read state no side effects...
Back
Top Bottom