Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

suppression

1. L

is there any napsgear cycles that are advertised that I can run for just 4 weeks?

The reason is I am scared of suppression and shutdown so don’t want to screw anything up. I’m 25 years old and this will be my first time using steroids. I just want something in and out like that. Please suggest something they sell for me
  2. W

Low dose steroids cause suppression?

I am doing 100mg a week testosterone and 10mg a day anavar/oxandrolone Right now i feel fine but worried about suppression I’m 5’8’’ 167 pounds. Felt low test symptoms before so decided to try this light cycle out. Do you think i am getting suppressed on these low doses or no?
  3. M

Inhibitor of HPTA negative feedback loop and applications...

Hi everyone, new to the forum as a poster but been using this site among a few others as reference for many years now. \ I wanted to see if anyone has had experience or any knowledge about blocking the inhibition (negative feedback loop) that exogenous administration of AAS has on our...
  4. T

switching from osta to var after 4 weeks

Okay so i am 4 weeks intto ostarine and i have been suppressed to test levels 150 ng/dl . (before anyone comments on the sarms, please dont this isnt the debate i wish to raise). after seeing mild hypertrophy and strength gains i have decided to stop using ostarine the suppression isnt worth the...
  5. R

GW-501516 Making me Lethargic, LGD-4033 tanked sex drive

This is my first sarms cycle and I was really excited for it but I've had a few draw backs and questions. I started out on lgd-4033 at 10mg but then lowered it to 5mg because my sex drive tanked and put me in a bad mood overall. The lowered dosage put my mood back to normal and my sex drive was...
  6. J

Ostarine 20mg ED for 8 weeks - Input/Advice Needed

Hi Guys, I'm looking at running Ostarine @ 20mg for 8 weeks with the goal primarily to preserve muscle mass during a cutting cycle, however any lean muscle gained will be welcomed nicely. I intend on starting Monday January 4th and will post a log here (probably once a week) to document my...
Back
Top Bottom