Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

dht

1. I

Recommendations for cycling DHT gel

Hi, how would you guys recommend to cycle DHT gel? My goals are to enhance beard growth and maybe potentially reduce gyno as a side effect. I know a guy who has used DHT gel in a 2.5% concentration with good results (in combination with minoxidil. However he has used minoxidil for years with no...
  2. R

best DHT to add to cycle?

I want to use testosterone enanthate this time. I’m gonna go 500 milligrams a week and split the dosage up twice a week. So I’m gonna go 250 milligrams Monday and Thursday most likely. How would you recommend I add in a DHT to give me more vascularity and hardness on the cycle. My current stats...
  3. I

Looking for a topical DHT mixture

Hey there, I’m looking for a trusted source for topical DHT mixture here in the US, I’m thinking one mixed in DMSO for better absorption. Im not looking to go hard. Just a light supplementation to achieve my goal of getting a thicker beard. Anyone know of one?
  4. MarkusMcGuire

Finasteride and DHT based gear?

What kind of effect can I expect finasteride to have on my cycle if I'm running DHT derivatives?
  5. W

Dht cream

Dht cream source in USA?
  6. B

Does primo lower estrogen?

Two questions, First question does primobolan lower estrodial? I just Added In 400mg of primo to my trt (200mg) last month and have started noticing some achy joints and lethargy which could easy be due to the Cold weather but I’m curious if it could be due to my e2 lowering. Second question...
  7. L

Possible pct 18 years old

Hi everybody I'm 18 years old and I'll say immediately that I'm not interested in bodybuilding even if it's a great art. I ask you who are experts. I plan to start a cycle of bioidentical DHT exactly 12mg of daily DHT in a topical formula for a period ranging from 6 months to 1 year. I would do...
Back
Top Bottom