Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hardgainer

1. H

Best pre workout for virgin

I'm a complete virgin when it comes to supplements and a complete virgin when it comes to working out what are the best pre-workout supplements that I can start taking that will help me grow more muscle while I am working out and also help me with recovery and all that good stuff. also my...
  2. L

Supp recommendations for hard Gainer

I am what you would call a hardgainer right now I weigh 142 lb and I am 6 ft 1 in what are the best supplements that I can take to improve my physique and get some mass put on I tried a weight gainer shake and it made me sick and I had like no appetite the rest of the day.
  3. B

PLEASE READ

This is going to be a really long thread but I’ve been on trt for over a year now, At first I saw great results as far as agression/drive And strength in the gym and even put on some weight then proceeded to add in some sarms and blast at like 350mg/week and put on even more weight on and saw...
  4. T

First Cycle Ever, Advice

Hey everyone! This is my first post but I'm going to strive to be a quite active member of this forum. I am currently planning for my first cycle of steriods ever. My initial plan was to start Test Cyp for 2 weeks, and then continue that along with Trenbolone Acetate. As for myself, I have been...
Back
Top Bottom