Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

trenbolone enanthate

1. M

vedi-pharma

Hi I am wondering if anyone has experience with this company. I am asking for trenbolone enanthate and deca.
  2. J

How to think of aggression on tren

I've done tren before, and while I can see why some people are huge fans, it's not for me because of the way my body responds. However, I thought of a good way to describe how aggression feels on tren and it may be useful for someone thinking of taking it. If a girl had rejected you with "it's...
  3. H

Is this Legit? Anyone ever tried this? Novector Labs

I bought 2x10ml vials Tren E named "DepoTren 200" from Novector Labs I checked the website and the two vials are legit I am just concerned with the lab itself, has anyone heard of it or tried any of its products? Here's the product pic I need your help :)
  4. I

how to stack test and tren

want to run a cycle with trenbolone enanthate, and testosterone enanthate for 12 weeks. my stats: age: 30 Height:5'7" Weight:190 Body Fat:18% Training Experience: 2 years I want to run test 800mg, tren 200m (all weekly doses). How about PCT?
  5. gearhead

Chemco Labs Trenbolone Enanthate

Chemco Labs Trenbolone Enanthate, 250mgs/ml
  6. gearhead

US Pharmaceuticals Trenbolone Enanthate

US Pharmaceuticals Trenbolone Enanthate, 300mgs/ml
Back
Top Bottom