Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

igf-1 lr3

1. I

Igf-lr3 gain

Guys, normally how much muscle can gain in a igf alone cycle? If he does 50 mcg daily for 40 days. I have one more question.According to igf serum test can I know the injected IGF is genuine or not? Thankyou guys
  2. I

Igf-lr3 while pct

5'8-24yold I've been runned a test-e (400mg/w)only cycle for 12weeks,this was my first cycle. I got nice experience,big gain after two week,tomorrow I will start PCT Clomid-50-50-25-25-12 Nolva-40-40-20-20-10 Aromasin -12.5 eod CAN I use IGF 1 lr3 while pct?-CAN I start IGF from my last test-e...
  3. R

does IGF-1 LR3 work or not?

I ran IGF-1 LR3 peptide years ago and it did nothing for me at all. Was expecting much better results and felt like nothing. I know peptides are frequently faked so I figured I got fake powder or maybe didn’t mix right. I want to try it again this time with my steroid cycle. I read that...
  4. R

bunk IGF-1 LR3?

I really would like to add IGF-1 LR3 to my steroid cycle but I keep reading and ordering fake peptides. Does anyone know where I can find the real stuff, and I cannot afford to buy from an anti aging clinic cause they rip people off. I’m 6’2” and 220 pounds with 16% body fat. Looking to drop...
  5. I

Endurance athlete PED first cycles

Hi guys have enjoyed reading all of the incredibly detailed posts you supply, i understand most are bulking but there also seem to be a fair number of endurance cyclists/tri guys on here. so my stats are: age 46 height 6'2" weight 90kg i am looking for a cycle that will help my strength...
  6. Sketchy2000

Pepbridge, Evolution, Pep Sources....

Hey guys... I"m new to the site but not new to the game. I've been trolling sites and gathering research, contributing to posts, etc...for some time now (on multiple boards). I'm currently at a cross roads - Generic GH or some quality IGF-1 I'm currently running a GHRP2/CJC pep from...
  7. wolfpackalpha

IGF-1 Secrets revealed - build muscle, lose fat

Do you want to know the difference between IGF-1, IGF-1 LR3, and IGF-1 DES? do you want to know why you are wasting money on HGH? read more... http://www.evolutionary.org/insulin-like-growth-factor-1
  8. wolfpackalpha

IGF-1 lr3 the Anabolic Powerhouse

http://www.evolutionary.org/igf-1-lr3-the-anabolic-powerhouse/
Back
Top Bottom