Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

protein shake

1. M

during workout supplements

I have a question about lifting and using supplements at the same time. I’ve seen guys on youtube who train and between each set might take a protein shake sip or take a supplement. But for the most part I don’t see this at the gym. Is this really necessary?
  2. I

Making your own supplements

has anyone try making their own supplements at home by combining different ones together. I have a bunch of creatine a whole tub of it and it's a powder. What I be able to mix it with another supplement in a blender and then blend them together and then drink with my protein shake
  3. O

Rest day protein powder

I usually drink one protein shake a day where I blend some fruits and vegetables and then add a couple Scoops to it. I like the chocolate flavor and it tastes pretty good. When I train I also like to take a scoop after my workout. My question is on non workout days do I still take another scoop...
  4. A

Protein shake farts

I started drinking a protein shake before my workouts on the advice of a friend who works for Amway and has free samples of protein powder. During my workouts though I noticed that I feel lethargic and I have a lot of gas. How is this stuff helping me during my workouts I'm kind of confused
Back
Top Bottom