Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ostarine

1. N

how would you do ostarine + gw ?

I’m 35 6’1’’ 188 pounds looking to recomp/cut down. Current bf% is around 20% don’t have a crazy amount of muscle but have some. Ostarine I got 3 bottles and GW I will order how much ostarine would you use with 20mgs a day GW. And it’s 12 weeks good enough or should I aim for 16 weeks
  2. C

swisschems.is failed lgd and ostarine

ran some lgd and ostarine from swisschems. This cycle has been a failure I have busted my ass for the past 10 weeks training at least five times a week and pushing myself and it’s been no good. Do you have any advice on what I could be taking using swisschems lgd and ostarine? I hope it’s not...
  3. F

sarms + dnp or clen

I’m gonna be cutting with sarms. My gym dealer is giving me a choice between using DNP and clen. He has both and they are very cheap. He says both are very popular with his customers. What are your thoughts on using either with sarms? My plan is GW+ ostarine + DNP or clen. 32 years old and 5’9’’...
  4. Z

umbrella sarms ostarine and rad option

what are my best options for stacking ostarine and rad together? I’m currently looking to go 10 weeks and run them each but not sure on the dosing. Just trying to increase my lean muscle mass and increase my endurance at the same time. 28 years old and I’m 207 pounds and six foot two inches
  5. B

sarms ostarine and nutrobal next cycle

going to be doing ostarine and nutrobal on my next stack it will be 25mgs of ostarine and 50mgs of nutrobal my stats are currently 6’2’’ 185 pounds and 20% body fat I need to put on some muscle and lose some fat together what else should I be using besides these two
  6. Q

can you bulk then cut on sarms?

I know with steroids you can easily bulk and cut in weeks, but does the same hold true with sarms? I would like to bulk up and then cut down on the same cycle was thinking of doing 8 weeks of bulking up using YK11 and S23 then cut down for 8 weeks doing GW and ostarine I’m 24 years old, 5’8’’...
  7. C

GW + S4 + ostarine

looking to do 3 sarms together GW 10mgs a day s4 25mgs a day ostarine 12.5mgs a day not trying to do anything fancy, just want to get more energy And maybe put some good quality muscle mass on while losing somebody fat along with it my stats are five foot seven inches 168 pounds and around 15%...
  8. N

next sarms run LGD ?

Never used lgd before previously tried s4, gw and ostarine this time want to run LGD. I heard it’s really good for bulking and it has some really good track record behind it my guess is 10mgs a day would be ideal how much GW should I use with it? Goals are lean muscle mass and fat loss I’m 24...
  9. M

help designing a sarms stack for bulking more

Currently in my late 30’s and 5’11’’ and 210 pounds not very strong for my weight I only bench about 270 pounds looking to bulk up more and add more strength while I’m at it goal is probably 5 or 10 pounds which sarms would work best if you had to choose between rad, lgd, s4, or ostarine?
  10. G

cutting down even though I’m lean on sarms

I’m currently 6’ and 170 pounds looking to cut down more then where I am at the 2 sarms I’m looking to use are ostarine mk2866 25mgs a day, gw 20mgs a day if I get super lean from here will I look skinny on these sarms? Or will I atleast look bigger? I’m training heavy at the gym and am benching...
  11. H

sarms for older dude

I’m a Boomer in my late 60’s hoping to run a sarms stack to get me more lean and grow more muscle mass I used to lift weights when I was younger but haven’t done it in about 10 years I stick to shooting Billiards and also golf basically want to run this stack to help me with both do you think...
  12. A

using just enough sarms to prevent catabolism

I’m looking to use just the right amount of sarms to prevent going into catabolism looking hard at using ostarine mk2866 25mgs a day with nutrobal which I know is good for growth the nutrobal I am looking at doing 20mgs a day just want to use enough to keep me from going into catabolism I guess...
  13. Z

where do you get after ostarine and gw?

After using ostarine and GW I wasn’t sure what next step to take I got so-so results. I definitely felt more endurance but didn’t gain much muscle at all on that stack we like to try sarm again and this time maybe going a little more aggressive what do you think about LGD and RAD this time? I’m...
  14. D

sarms GW and ostarine together

I’ve been using GW and ostarine for the past 3 weeks not seeing enough yet I’m on 5mgs of GW and 10mgs of ostarine so far I know That is a low dose but I wanted to play around a little bit first before I up the dose what do you think I should raise my dosing up to? I’m 25 years old and 216...
  15. M

SR9009 - the right dosing

I'm currently running ostarine (25mg) and cardarine (20mg) (going for a cut) and am about 2 weeks in. I have decided to add in SR9009 to boost metabolism a bit and I've heard good things about this trifecta. The reason for the post though is about SR9009 dosage. 1.) I was thinking of running...
  16. F

sarms stack for a beginner

what do you guys think about using sarms as a beginner? I have never even used supplements before. I’m 22 years old and I have been working as a basketball official for the past two years after I dropped out of college just looking to get into better shape so I can run up and down the court...
  17. A

S4/S23/MK2866 advice please

Looking to do 3 sarms and run them like this: S4 andarine 50mgs a day S23 20mgs a day Ostarine mk2866 25mgs a day I'm 25 years old and I weigh approximately 248 lb and I am around 25% body fat I've let myself go since College and I'm looking to get back into shape my friends are using steroids...
  18. B

Never used injectables before

I'm 41 years old and I have been using orals for the past decade off and on Several of the ones i’ve used: Winny Anadrol Superdrol would like to try using injectables for the first time A friend suggested i try Equipoise as its a good steroid that is easy to use I’m gonna try 500mgs EQ...
  19. J

Best options for growth

Straight up i’m looking for growth on my next steroid cycle I’m currently around 180 pounds and 5’11’’ and 28 years old I am desperate to put on some bulk Looking hard at several steroids to stack Not just the usual suspects like test and deca Would like to branch out to use things like...
  20. G

Mass builder stack

I'm ready to build some serious mass on my next cycle The cycle will look like this but i am willing to make some changes if you have any recommendations Sustanon 250mgs/week 12 weeks Anadrol 25mgs a day 4 weeks, finish with 50mgs a day 4 weeks Deca 500mgs a week 10 weeks Should i swap in...
Back
Top Bottom