Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

beginner cycle

1. Aenominoz

Approved Log Testosterone Enanthate Equipoise Plan Log

Hi guys, so i will reposted this with my log, but firstly im gonna tell you guys im not speaking engllish as my native language, so i hope this get you mate✌️ So yea like i said before on my post, im planning to jump my 2nd cycle, with test e and eq, and possibly to add some cardarine into...
  2. D

First SARM cycle

Hi guys, Im new into SARMs, and I have done my research but found contrasting opinions, like PCT vs No PCT, Test base vs no Test base, etc. Im 5”9, 183lbs, 17% BF. I am cutting for 3 months BEFORE starting anything as I need to have lower bf. 31 years old. My objective is recomp, but if that...
  3. O

Some advice needed

I've been reading/watching, educating myself in the past trying to understand how it's done and all that stuff. Huge props to Dylan Gemelli for making things clear for me on what to do and what not to do on first cycle, test dosages as well explaining about the AI's in general. And I hope he...
  4. G

Yo everyone! New member introduction and have some questions. Nice to meet you all.

What's up everyone, stoked to be apart of this group. I've been learning so much over the past few days I thought I'd finally say hello and also get some solid advice during my ventures. :p I will leave some info about myself and questions below. Thanks to all who contribute! \m/ Profile...
  5. R

SARMS VS STEROIDS | Beginner Cycle for newbie bro | Fat loss

Hi Guy's My current status: Weight : 203 pound / 92 KG PBF: 33 % Goal : 180 PBF : 9-10 % Time duration: 6 months . Want to have the transformation like this. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1aVw1gZ9Ncg My starting weight was 215, I lost weight. I'm currently taking care of my diet...
  6. K

New to the site, seeking input on upcoming cycle

Hey y'all, Just signed up for Evolutionary.org yesterday and really loving the community from the massive amounts of posts I have read. Very knowledgable folks and very good input, very happy to be here! That being said, I wondered if I could get some input on the new cycle I have put together...
  7. M

Beginner Steroid Cycle for Competition

I've been on here for awhile and have posted here and there, but nothing serious. I am a men's physique competitor with a lot of experience with prohormones and finally think I'm ready to use the needle. Age: 31 Weight: 178 Height: 5'6 Bodyfat: Around 12% I am almost 13 weeks out from my show...
  8. S

Test only or stacked cycle?

Hi evo community! I'm a new user here. So far, I'm loving this site and plan to stay here. Well, here is my situation. I'm planning on doing my first cycle and I need input on whether I should just use test or stack it with another compound. I'm thinking test E. What do you all think? If I do...
  9. S

Test only or a stacked cycle?

Hi evo community! I'm a new user here. So far, I'm loving this site and plan to stay here. Well, here is my situation. I'm planning on doing my first cycle and I need input on whether I should just use test or stack it with another compound. I'm thinking test E. What do you all think? If I do...
Back
Top Bottom