Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

blast and cruise

1. Abolone

Approved Log 29yo Steroid Blast And Cruise Journey Log

hope your all doing well! I’m 29 years old at 97kgs ( 213.8484lbs for the american bros!! ) with around 20% body fat, give or take. Ive been running test e for the past 2 years havent came off cylce and dont plan to, ive been running 250mg< of test e with a few compounds thrown into the blend...
  2. Abolone

Protocol advice 29 yo on TRT

Hi all hope everyone is well, I need some advice on a full protocol. I'm 29 years old been on trt for the last 2 years 250mg< have thrown in deca at some stage for 20 weeks @ 300MG Also played around with some NPP.. nothing to major just minimal dosages and run for longer duration, strong diet...
  3. G

Winstrol After Blast?

Im about to go on a ~12-14 week long bulking blast of 600mg Test Cyp/week and 400mg Deca/week. After this I plan to drop down 150-200mg test Cyp/week and 50-100mg Deca/week (joint helath). When I drop back down to my cruising dosage I plan to start cutting. Can I immediatly jump back in with a...
  4. G

First Blast of Blast and Cruise, Help?

Hello all, lurker of many forums here. First time poster. Background: ~8-9 Years of lifting, ~4 Years of serious diet and programmed lifting. Age 23 I’ve been on “TRT” for the past 4-5 months (I was in the double digits for total testosterone from age 20 up and I had done no PED, drugs, ect. to...
Back
Top Bottom