Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sarms cycle

1. T

Idea for a second sarms cycle

I ran a sarm cycle a year ago and my results weren't good but it wasn't because of the sarms it was because my workouts and my diet we're lagging. I have been doing a lot of research and reading about nutrition and have switched up my weight training so I think I can get better gains this time...
  2. J

sarms cycle and PCT

Yet another sarms cycle and PCT question for you here. I am finishing up my RAD140 30mg a day along with MK ostarine 25mg a day cycle. I have 2 more doses of the Ostarine and I will be done. I have clomid, Ostarine and Cardarine GW501516 on hand for PCT. I am getting confused on how to dose...
  3. T

Sarms cycle question

I plan on running a cutting cycle.. 1-12 GW-501516 -20 mg day dosed once a day in the morning 1-12 S4 - 50 mg day 25 mg in the morning and 25 mg 4-6 hours later 1-12 mk2866 - 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the morning and then bumped to 50Mg after 2 weeks. I hear this is a awesome...
  4. M

RAD140 vs. ostarine?

I've been reading some of the info on here about rad and ostarine. it seems like RAD is stronger than ostarine by a lot. I used ostarine on my last cycle and was very happy with it. how would you compare the results you get on RAD to that and what are the downsides i should watch for.
  5. N

ESARMs - 12 Weeks Bulking Stack

Hey brothers! So I final decided to give SARMs a try and ordered eSARMs 12 week bulk stack and it's detailed below as taken from their website. I'd like to know if you guys think there's a better way to run it as I have no experience with SARMs. This is my first ever SARMS cycle! Q1 - Can I...
  6. V

Need Help First Sarm Stack Rad-140/MK-677/LGD

Hi there, I need some help with starting my first Sarm Stack. Used Mk-667 before and loved it from the same company. I am 18 years old, 5”8 130 lbs. I did my research already but, Its hard when has different opinions like taking 20mg of Rad-140 a day anyway I can’t afford that so that leaves...
  7. D

MY Journey to 185 Sarms

Day 1 7/27 234 weight 5'11'' 30%BF Start Keto Diet and will be ording the Sarms Stack GW501516 and S4 also thinking of including N2slin. Day 4 7/29 227 weigh
  8. A

New and need advice from someone with experience w sarms - lgd/gw/s4 stack

Just ordered the following SARMS: LGD-4033 10mg/ml x 30ml Sarms-S4 25mg/ml x 30ml GW-501516 10mg/ml x 30ml I've never stacked before I am under 30yrs old, just under 6ft 166lbs and at around 8%-10% Body Fat while I go to the gym 5 days a week once a day. I'm just getting back into a gym...
  9. B

SARM's bulking cycle

hey guys, interested on some feedback on my planned cycle of MK2866 and S4 week 1-14 MK2866 25mg ed week 7-15 S4 30-70mg (tapered up) split 3xed week 14-16 nolvadex 20mg ed week 16-18 nolvadex 10mg ed got an AI on hand as im gyno prone but wont use if not needed. main question is, is this too...
  10. S

New into SARMs ? Watch this...

So basically the next video was shot by a Evo member since it was posted on YouTube's Evolution channel It's about how to properly dose and administer your dose of SARMs I know it can be tricky the whole mgs into ml conversion so I hope it helps you out I know it did helped me :D...
  11. C

First SARM Cycle/New to Site

I'm new to this site, joined because of the outstanding information obtainable on this site. I was recommended by a buddy at work to try this SARM Triple Stack, so I did a lot of research on it, most of the information coming from these forums and http://sarms1.com/ . I've read the other threads...
  12. M

New member intro...The quietest voice in the room.

I just wanted to introduce myself. 6 feet tall, 185 lbs, age 47, 12% BF Former Army Officer and Desert Storm vet, wounded in combat. Proud Patriot and father of five. Been lifting seriously for two years creating a better foundation. Avid runner and cyclist and in great shape most my life. I'm...
  13. hearsay1

sarms as a cycle

Can sarms be ran as 1 big cycle? if so how
  14. Atrox

Cycle construction question

Okay so here I am at 224, 5'10", lost some weight, plan to lose more and run the triple SARMS protocol as DylanMagelli suggested. Assuming I'm successful with diet and commitment, where could I expect to be at the end of that cycle? To make this less painful, let's assume I completed all...
  15. wolfpackalpha

37 year old - anavar and sarms cycle

stats: 37 years old, 5 foot 10, 21% bodyfat At your bodyfat, you're far from doing a cycle but I guess you'll just take some steroids no matter what is said here. First, your choice of steroids (Dbol) with your high bodyfat is not idea. Second, you lack a proper PCT. Week 1-6: 40mgs...
  16. wolfpackalpha

5'9 - 300lbs - high bodyfat and sarms

1) Here is your diet, follow the evo diet to a T: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-evolutionary-diet Use the cutting bmr (CBMR) ratios for your caloric intake, the rest is in the article. 2) For your cycle, if you insist on doing ephedrine and caffeine I can't stop you (and you were already...
Back
Top Bottom