Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

mt2

1. O

trying to tan on MT2

Hey I have olive colored skin and I want to darken it further to get some shirtless pics for a model gig I am trying to get, plus add to my instagram. I want to try melanotan2, a lot of model buddies use it too. I need a source for it, also need advice on how much to use. Also do you...
  2. W

melanotan2 making me sick

I have been using melanotan2 MT2 for 2 weeks and everytime I take it 15 minutes later I feel like I am going to throw up. I am super fair skinned and I am trying to darken up. Also I am noticing my moles are starting to get darker but not my skin. Is there something I am doing wrong or can...
  3. S

Side effects? Melanotan (MT2) Nasal Spray

Hello, I'm a journalist and I'm looking to speak to users of Melanotan nasal sprays about the side effects they've experienced when using them. I understand that Melanotan can affect people very differently, but it would be great to speak to nasal spray users, especially those from the North...
  4. M

Melanotan 2- bad skin tone 3 years post

It's been about 3 years since I last used mt2 and I still have some colour but the thing is it's not really a good looking colour in my opinion, well it kind if looks like I'm light brown in certain light other times like when I'm out in the sun it's a whitey greyish look it doesn't probably...
Back
Top Bottom