Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

party

1. V

How to help with feeling nauseous

Sometimes on cycle if I am doing a workout and get up too quickly I feel a little bit dizzy and nauseous is there a supplement that I can start taking to help with this? do you think it might be a mineral or potassium deficiency that is causing this issue or do you think it could be caused by...
  2. B

N2guard on cycle vs. off review

Just wanted to share my on cycle experience with n2guard I got on it at 7 caps per day around week 5 of my cycle. Was experiencing a lot of sides including lots of water retention, high blood pressure, bad sleep and heartburn. Didn’t feel much of anything for a week and thought this supplement...
  3. T

High blood pressure on testosterone

I'm currently doing 500 mg a week of testosterone cypionate the problem is that my blood pressure goes up to around 140 to 150 over 100 to 90 doctor said it's pretty normal and most of his patients and to monitor it but he won't put me on blood pressure medication since i am using steroids...
  4. G

150/95 blood pressure?

I've had a splitting headache all day and I went and did my blood pressure and it came in really high I am currently on a steroid cycle of testosterone only now I know that steroids can boost blood pressure I'm not that dumb. but what am I doing wrong in terms of supplementation should I be...
  5. B

partying all night with Cardarine (GW-501516)

guys I party a lot, is it cool to use Cardarine if I party all night? at least 2 days/week
Back
Top Bottom