Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

needles

1. L

Best size needles for cycle

I ordered a bunch of size needles for my cycle I got 25G 1.5inch 29G ½ inch And 23G 1inch Which size will work best for my cycle? I’m 30 years old and this is my first time I’m using testosterone 500mgs a week. I never injected before and very nervous to do it
  2. F

Can you get away with slin pins?

I was having this debate on another forum/message board they were talking about injecting one person made a good point that it doesn't matter what size needle do you use as long as it just gets in you. I was wondering if do you use injectables can you get away with using tiny or needles or...
  3. S

Need tips on needles

What are your best Advice when it comes to how many needles I'm going to need on cycle for 12 weeks. Also what kind of size do you guys recommend I get in terms of syringe which come in one cc, 3 cc, and 5 SEC. Size of needles can range from 18 gauge all the way up 2 31 gauge
  4. Jrbdallas

Member searching for advice

Hey guys I have a good friend in his 50's old school kind of dude. He is currently been on AAS for 2 years. Blasting and cruising. His issue currently is he is worried about muscle loss and loose skin he is starting to see in certain locations, lol I know this is a side effect of getting old and...
  5. FlunkYZ

Source for Pins and Bacto Water

I was thinking about ordering some pins and bacto water from https://www.brxservices.net because I read that they are good on another board. I'm just asking around for some verification. Has anyone here tried them?
  6. L

Do you need syringes w/needle 23g? My thank you to evo!!!

I ordered a bulk pack of syringes and needles for my first cycle so I was ready to go when I got it....well you know life and finding a great source can be challenging ...love d_s but my first cycle will be under the minimum order until then I'm reading up on sources .....but back to the needles...
Back
Top Bottom