Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

greece

1. S

Recent blood works from current labs?

Interested to see current blood work from people. My previous blood work on 250-300mg Apex test E was 128.6 nmol, normal range for being natural is (6-28 nmol) waiting to get results back for latest vial of Test E APEX so hopefully it’s the same quality batch as last time.
  2. B

How to fix my bloods

I have quite a pickle that I got myself into have been doing a tren cycle for the past 15 weeks and my bloodwork is awful almost everything is out of whack and the problem is I have to go see my doctor in 2 weeks for my semi-annual TRT checkup. I am afraid that if they see the Bloods it...
  3. X

Bloodwork on my currently cycle question

Wanted to check in what you thought about my current bloods while on cycle I'm 28 years old 175 lb and 5'6 with 14% body fat I'm on this cycle and I'm getting decent results I'm averaging around 1 to 2 lb a week of growth the cycle is 250 mg a week of testosterone twice a week so 500 mg...
  4. Y

Bloodwork all over the place

Hey I got blood work done and I have a lot of things that are off. can you give me a list of supplements that can help balance these things? Creatinine is high Bilirubin is high Alkaline phosph is low Testosterone is low Estrogen is high I’m 44 years old and just came off testosterone 4...
  5. gearhead

Deca Durabolin norma greece

Deca Durabolin norma greece, 200mg/ml
  6. gearhead

Uni Pharma T3 greece

Uni Pharma T3 greece, 25mcg/tab
Back
Top Bottom