Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

info

1. T

Rate my Cycle

Hey guys, Weeks 1-11 240 test ew 300mg deca ew Weeks 10-16 drop test to 205 at week ten add 600 mg mast e ew Weeks 12-16 add in anavar 50mg ed, tren a 20mg ed Week 15-16 drop test to 150mg Caber .5mg ew unless it needs to go up when I start tren .5 adex e3d, switch to asin 25mg ed/eod to dry...
  2. D

Best dosage

Im 45 5'8 220 on been taking 1cc of test eth a week with combined with 1cc of eq, and parabolin. Along with 25 megs of aromisin. Wanting to know if this is a good dosage not looking for big size gains just want to get leaned up and keep my size
  3. L

Life B4 Forums

Ohh shit. Not another neeeewbie... Quick Question for all the OG's out there. I couldn't imagine getting involved in something like AAS Without The existence of Online Communitys /Forums/, Access To reviews .and being able too compare the opinions/ personal experiences of others seems like a...
  4. J

GW-501516 and GW-1516 Real Info

I have been thinking about taking GW SARM for a while now and there really isn't any solid info on any forums or any site on this SARM.... I've researched that this SARM causes cancer in rats and thats why research was terminated but I feel like small doses in humans wouldn't have those...
  5. T

Test E Only Cycle (First Cycle)

If I could get some good tips on my first cycle going to run 500mg a wk for 12 wks, I'd like to know what would be the best gyno prevention, liver support (if needed) and PCT (if needed as well) thanks for all the help.
  6. T

Info about pins

Ok I have made the decision to go with Test E as my first cycle I would like info on the best size pins and what would be my best source for them? Is there a chance I could just get them in person?
  7. T

Robolics help

Can someone pm me info to robolics, also what's a good starting dosage for first cycle of test e I heard 400-500 mg wk
Back
Top Bottom