Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

low testosterone

1. Q

My first cycle killed me HPTA need your help

Hey guys, Im 22, i did a 6 weeks cycle for my first time in my life which I believe i would never do again, the cycle was like this Testosterone Propionate 100/ml every other day Deca 350/ml every 2 days Dinabol twice a day oral /stopped and switched to Anadrol after Week 4 Anadrol once a day...
  2. R

26 year old with low natural testosterone - to do a cycle or try and get TRT

Hi All, I'm 26 with low natural testosterone (L 5.9) normal range is 11.5-32. free testosterone (L105) normal range (260-740) I have the blood results if anyone wants me to send them to them to analyse and form an opinion on possible cause. Basically, I've seen an endocrinologist, done an mri...
  3. R

26 Year old with low natural testosterone - possible causes

hi all, looking for someone with a bit of knowledge on hormones and testosterone to have a quick look at my blood test results and give me an opinion on what they think is the cause. went to an endocrinologist but I don't think their diagnosis is correct. please help out as I'm not sure how to...
Back
Top Bottom