Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sustanon 250

1. H

How many oral Andriol caps 40mg equal a Sustanon 250 injection?

I've been on 360mg of Andriol capsules for 6 weeks. My condition improved rapidly on day 1. Gained some muscle, maybe as much as 4kg. I don't think I got twice as strong but I gained strength. So here's my problem without talking about prices: Dbol cycle with testosterone: 1000mg of Andriol...
  2. N

Letrozole in my steroid cycle

I'm very worried about what's going on on my current cycle I'm using Sustanon 250 at 750 mg per week which is 3 cc's of it. I'm using 1 cc every two to three days. on cycle I started to develop some itchy nipples and other issues with estrogen. My trainer said to get on letrozole I have been...
  3. J

Can Sustanon cause gyno

someone told me that testosterone causes gynecomastia if you don't run an anti estrogen but I wasn't sure if the same held true with Sustanon 250 or not I have been using 750 mg a week which is 3 CC’s. I’ve gotten pretty good results but i am getting a lot of water retention and worried about...
  4. A

Supplements before cycle

I'm going to be starting a Sustanon 250 and deca durabolin cycle which will be my 2nd time running them. The first time I ran them I really didn't know what I was doing and I didn't have the proper supplements on hand during cycle. So it was a little up and down. I want to do it right this time...
  5. 2

getting angry on steroids

I am doing a stack of Sustanon 250, deca durabolin and dianabol. Classic bulking stack I know but I am looking to get bigger. I am 29 years old and this is my 2nd cycle. I have noticed since I have been on it I feel more energetic but also have a short temper and get angry very easily. Like I...
  6. I

TRT- Sustanon PIP

Started TRT recently, injecting Sustanon 0.25ml twice a week (125mg per week). Anyone any tips on how to mitigate PIP as mine lasts around 5 days after injection. I’m lean and use 29g 1/2 inch needle into delts and just started injecting into ventrogluteal to see if that is less sensitive but...
  7. 2

Thoughts on this bulking cycle

24 years old 175 lb 5 ft 10 in Been working out for 4 years and feel like I've reached a plateau with strength and size. I want to do a bulking cycle Have Sustanon 250, equipoise EQ, and Anadrol on hand What is the best way to use these three for best results.
  8. X

Sustanon 250 cycle

stats are: 53 91 kg 168 centimeter body fat 20% but not sure I want to use Sustanon 250 twice a week, so 500 mg total. I was thinking of stacking Arimidex with it, half a tab twice a week. Do I need to run HCG with it and what do you think about stacking anavar oxandrolone on top of it
  9. biggamike

Sust 250 or single ester test?

I'm planning out my next cycle and wanted to get some opinions on Sust 250. I've only used Test E and Prop as far as test goes and I've read some great things about Sust 250. The fact that it has several different esters is intriguing but I wanted to know which you guys preferred for something...
  10. C

Sust 250 and test e combo ( Bulking cycle )

Hi, i have 20 vials of sust and 20 vials of test-e. ( Bulking Cycle ) Both are Alpha Pharma gear, Checked on their own site. I bought sust and test coz of my source didn't have deca. How about that combo : 250 mg sust on monday, 250 test e on wednesday, 250 sust on friday for 18 or 20 weeks ...
  11. C

First cycle

Hi, im on my first cycle, 500 mg sust (250 alpha pharma ) and 250mg test e (testobolin alpha pharma ) a week. I have 20 vials of sust and 20 vials of test. I stacked sust and test e coz of my source didn't have deca. Someone can think that this can be a "waste" of gear. Pin of sust on monday...
  12. wolfpackalpha

Steroid Profile and Video: Sustanon - the king of TRT

It's a steroid shrouded by myth and inaccurate information. It's a steroid misunderstood by both TRT users and bodybuilders.......it's is Sustanon! Are you a confused how this steroid is used? why you should bulk with it? what the heck is it? read on... Article...
  13. wolfpackalpha

Sustanon 250 vs Testosterone Enanthate

which steroid is better Sustanon 250 or Testosterone Enanthate? http://www.evolutionary.org/sustanon-250-vs-testosterone-enanthate-comparison/
  14. gearhead

Maxpro Sustanon 250

Maxpro Sustanon 250, 10ml vial
  15. gearhead

Omnadren 250 polish

Omnadren 250, this is a cousin of sustanon 250, polish brand, a lot of fakes out these days
  16. newbrett

sustanon 250 pct

Finishing up my 12 week sustanon 250 run at 500mgs, week, someone give me a good PCT.
  17. gearhead

Organon Karachi Sustanon 250

Organon Karachi Sustanon 250, 250mgs/ml, Pakistan
  18. J

First Cycle Help

Its difficult getting steroid in my country but an able to get Sustanon 250 from Organon.Pls someone tell me how to cycle it to get good result.Am not a Bodybuilder but a track and field runner.I read we need little dose of steroid and not bodybuilder dose.How should I cycle my Sustanon 250.Thanks
  19. gearhead

Jackson Labs Sustanon 250

Jackson Labs Sustanon 250, 250mgs/amp
  20. gearhead

Chemco Labs Sustanon 250

Chemco Labs Sustanon 250, 10ml bottles
Back
Top Bottom