Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

young

1. M

Running into concerns late cycle...

Hello, everyone. This is my first cycle and I'm coming in at the start of week 9 of my 10-week cycle on Ostarine. I'm a young, 22 year old guy who weighs in at just 150 lbs. I've been lifting for only about a year and a half. Now, before you criticize my background, know that I now KNOW all the...
  2. S

Not responding to endogenous or exogenous tesosterone.

Last year in november I had taken anavar for 8 days. It shut me down pretty hard. My test levels went from 820 to 150ng/dl in 8days. I took clomid 50mg and my test levels came to 1117ng/dl. I soon stopped the clomid and my T levels fell back to the 400s. I tried to get them up naturally through...
  3. aggirl

Steriods in high school

So I hit the gym much earlier then normal today. It was pretty much high school kids. I usually don't see this crowd. My mind was blown. I could not get over how these young boys looked. First of all. ....they did not look like that when I was in high school, my god. I mean these boys are...
Back
Top Bottom