Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

biceps

1. H

Building up more pumps

I'm looking to take something that will help increase the number of pumps that I'm getting with my biceps and calves not having an easy time getting them when I am training these days. I've been eating a lot less carbs with my diet and eating more fats before I go train. I get that this might...
  2. W

My biceps and legs hurt when training

I've noticed that when I train my upper body my biceps start hurting. it's near where the elbow is and then it runs up the forearms. also when I train my legs my hips and knees start bothering me a friend of mine said that it could be because I am low in omega's. he said that I should look into...
  3. G

getting more pumps at the gym

I use a penis pump at Home. my boyfriend runs a online sex shop and he gets good deals on pump products. It works really well I grow my penis around 2 in using it is there a product like this that will help me grow muscle the same way. My biceps are lagging big time. did they come up with a...
  4. N

Best pump supps

I'm looking to get a more intense pump when I workout because I like to leave the gym with my biceps popping and biceps sticking out of my body. I tried the name brand products and they don't do a thing to get my pumps going. Is there an ingredient I can buy alone where I don't have to waste money
  5. A

Looking for that pump effect

I like to do a lot of drop sets in the gym I like to walk out of the gym extremely vascular and with a huge pump going this makes me feel good. I heard there are some supplements that can help increase the pump while you're working out. My favorite is my biceps and my calves. Nothing better...
  6. S

Steroid biceps injection

Hello Guys Im on my cutting cycle and do inject myself twice a week with 2ml of test enth I always inject in my glutes or shoulders, but I heard injecting in glutes is stupid you should inject in your arms So I started doing that in my biceps. Every time I do it in my biceps I don't feel much...
Back
Top Bottom