Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

first time

1. H

first time Clenbuterol

Greetings to y'all! My cousin and I are on our 5th day of the same Clen 40mg daily aiming for a 2 weeks off and on. He's been dealing with cramps and palpitation since day 2 whilst i felt none of the side effects except mild dry mouth occasionally. My cousin height/weight is 179cm/92kg and I'm...
  2. G

First Blast of Blast and Cruise, Help?

Hello all, lurker of many forums here. First time poster. Background: ~8-9 Years of lifting, ~4 Years of serious diet and programmed lifting. Age 23 I’ve been on “TRT” for the past 4-5 months (I was in the double digits for total testosterone from age 20 up and I had done no PED, drugs, ect. to...
  3. L

SARMS. first cycle-Ostarine-dosage? am I too young?

Hey all first time on here, I need some advice on this. So I just started another semester of college,(I'm 19.5)and ill be sophomore. I go to a very challenging school and looking for some motivation to keep me going with school life and my studies. So I been lifting for 4.5 years, I lost a year...
  4. bbiggs

suggestion or options for first cycle 38 y.o male.

hello everyone. I am hoping that I could get some suggestions and options for a first cycle. i am 6'1 and about 213 currently. I train 5-6 days a week. I eat clean 6 days a week . have been training since 18. I have above average muscle but would like to gain more. I am hoping...
  5. I

First Timer Cycle Help... ytimd

Hi Guys,* I'm 35 and after YEARS of consideration and deliberation I've decided to do my first cycle.* I've also decided to take it super easy!* As such I have five questions, here's what my set up looks like... I'm doing a dose of:** 25mg (Oral) of*Winstrol per day 25mg (Oral)*of Anavar per...
  6. W

Newbie Member

Just want to say what's up, long time lurker first time poster. I am glad to be part of this amazing forum of knowledge and excited to take it to the next level when the time is right. I have been training for about a year and half steadily but have been going to gym for 6 + years on and off...
  7. D

A Newbie's Test E cycle and PCT.....Any suggestions?

Hello Board, I am a 6' 200lbs 23 y.o. male with 7 years of lifting experience but feel that I have reached my natural genetic limit as an ectomorph. I am looking to proportion my biceps to forearms, shoulders to chest and calves to quads. I have ordered 250mg/ml or cc of Test E 10 ml (in other...
  8. D

Test order with PowerSteroids.org

Just placed an order for 20$ of Testover E 250mg (with coupon :). ) on PowerSteroids.org. Read several forums on here about the site and hope that it is legit. I don't understand how the payment method works...how do I process cash on delivery?
  9. B

First time CYCLE, NEED HELP

Hi, looking forward to use the following cycle, please advise accordingly. Please let me know if this is the right cycle to start as a beginner. I am 5'11 with 180 lbs., bmi 15-20, age 31, train 3-4 days for 1 hour each, medium built. Purpose: to gain muscle weight and will only be doing 1...
  10. B

Newbie!!!

Hey guys I was wondering where I can find legit pharm grade gear. I'm looking at doing my first cycle, well second but the first was bunk ug gear. I am 6'4", 270, still some weight left to lose(body fat of 15-18%), 26 years old. I am sure there a lot of threads already on here but I would like...
  11. Atrox

Cherry busted

Finally pinned my first self administered TRT dose of Test Cyp, 1/2ml. Will do second on Saturday morning. Said "fuckit" and decided to pin my left delt since my tattoo has a perfect target I've seen docs use. 25G 1" pin and it went in smooth as butter. Had a little trouble aspirating one...
  12. T

Small orders on roidsource?

Hey everyone, So stoked to have found a forum like this. Excited to learn from all of you guys. I'm going to be a first time user. I already used the search but I couldn't find what I was looking for. My question is about small orders on roidsource (or any reputable website). I'm planning on...
Back
Top Bottom