Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ghrp2

1. E

GHRP2/CJC meals afterward

I’m very new to the peptide world but have a question about GHRP2/CJC, do I have to wait for an amount of time before dosing GHRP/CJC to eat carbohydrates or fats? Is it 5 minutes? 15 minutes? Also someone on another forum said that fats blunt GH release, what does this mean and does it mean...
  2. C

GHRP2 vs. GHRP 6 for a newbie

I am completely new to the world of peptides but learning everyday. It seems the main differences are appetite and fat loss with both these peptides with people preferring to use 2 over 6. I read that GHRP 2 releases more growth hormone but GHRP 6 increases hunger. What is the science behind...
  3. D

GHRP6 vs. GHRP2

I have been reading the articles on both but was seeking some actual real world experiences you guys have had with them. it seems peptides are much more confusing then steroids and complicated. If i was going to try them for the first time would you recommend I go with GHRP6 or GHRP2? and...
  4. M

Thoughts on GHRP2

Ive studied them, cycled with cjc-1295 w/DAC and ghrp2 for 2 years and felt amazing from it externally and out. but any longer term users have any results as far as age defying related?
Back
Top Bottom