Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

thyroid

1. R

using T3 with sarms okay?

I heard that you shouldn’t stack T3 with sarms cause it can mess with your thyroid but someone else told me it was perfectly fine. Which is true and why? I would like to cut down. I am currently 30% body fat and want to lose about 50 pounds. 22 years old
  2. L

Building a stronger thyroid

my thyroid is a little on the slow side and I think that's contributing to my weight gain. I can't seem to lose any weight do you think that getting on a Thyroid supplement stack would work good or is that just ridiculous ? which supplements do you suggest that I can try out
  3. D

T3pct good for bad thyroid?

Is this supplement called t3pct good or bad for my thyroid? Like if I were to use it would it cause any issues with my thyroid long-term or is it something that can only help me I'm worried that my thyroid is running too slow and it's causing me to get some weight gain
  4. B

Any good supplements for thyroid?

I've been reading a lot of things about how your thyroid slowing down can lead to Fat gain as you get older. I don't want this to happen to me now that I'm in my 40s is there a supplement that I can take daily that can help keep my thyroid running strong
  5. S

Thyroid supplements

I can remember reading a thread on here a couple months ago about a Thyroid supplement that is sold by one of the sponsors but I don't remember the name of the product or how to find the thread I think it had a number in the name or something like that help me out and find me the supplement...
  6. H

Steroid support

I need the best thyroid support supplement that I can take because I'm planning to do my first anabolic steroid cycle. I'm only 26 years old and don't want to screw up my organs long-term. What is the supplement that you guys recommend for organ health
  7. D

coming off thyroid meds

I used to bodybuild when I was very young and was messing around with thyroid medications and trenbolone, my doctor ended up putting me on thyroid meds in my early 20’s cause it didn’t bounce back. Now that I’m older I want to come off those meds and just be normal, any supplements that can...
  8. A

How to figure out a first sarm cycle

I’m 52 years old and this is all new to me when it comes to sarm use. But I am not new to training or knowing how to diet. I’m 250 pounds and 6 foot tall with 56” chest and 38” waist. I’m about 16% body fat and I train 6 days a week. My goal is to drop down to 230 area and get closer to 10%...
  9. T

LIKE TO INTRODUCE MYSELF TO THE EVOLUTIONARY BODYBUILDING FORUM/COMMUNITY

Im a 25 year bodybuilding vet,coach,almost pro status, experience in steroids,post and pre cycling,experience in steroids,insulin,peps,hgh,hcg,thyroid,nutrution, building mass and cutting down fat, some of my friends in the pro ranks are and were..jay cutler, (rip) paul deMayo 'QUADZILLA',mike...
  10. C

Possible Thyroid & Prolactin Issues?

I am currently on my Week 8 of second cycle (Test E 500mg/Week, Tbol 60mg Week 1-6, Proviron 50mg ED) and I need some input. Last night while testing my nipples for sensitivity, neither of which are sensitive, I noticed a slight clear discharge excreting from them if squeezed fairly hard. This...
  11. G

Some Thyroid and PED questions.

So my TRT doc put me on Armour Thyroid 2 Grain (9mcg T3, 38mcg T4 per grain), because my Free T3 and Free T4 were both borderline bottom. Questions: 1. Would bumping up my dose help during a cutting phase (if so how much)? I ask because people talk about straight T3 dosages but not on these...
  12. B

Low Libido/ED Years After Last Cycle & PCT

Hi Guys, I'm new to the forums and this will officially be my first post. I've read up a lot of the post here and you guys a very smart; I'm hoping you can help impart some much needed wisdom to my current dilemma. These are my most recent bloods as of 09/25/2018: DHEA-S: 286 H...
Back
Top Bottom