Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

healing

1. T

Post accident healing supps

Would love to hear your opinions on supplements I can take after a car accident I'm still extremely hurt. for example my legs bother me if I'm trying to go up or down stairs. other than that I am improving pretty good. would love to hear a supplement that can speed up the healing and recovery...
  2. 3

2 years of major surgeries, needing compound feedback

This is my story, Been in 3 car accidents over 3-4 years. I’ve now had 8 surgeries as a result. It’s not coming back like it used to, and now I feel like I’m developing some major arthritis. Low back, hips, and neck are all gone and either fused or have artificial discs. I’m finally to a point...
  3. A

Steroids for healing

hey guys I'm going in for some vertebrae surgery to my C4 and C5 disc. my goal for doing this is not only to get rid of the pain but also to come back and start weight training like I used to. Back in the day I was lifting heavy weight but it caught up to me, will steroids help heal this post...
  4. S

Tendon/Ligament damage supplements

I'm a smaller guy,skinny, 23, been trying to start lifting weights for a few years now in order to stop looking like a malnourished child, but every time i do an injury in my shoulder flares up. It;s at the back of my shoulder and also inside my shoulder blade sometimes, starts off not too bad...
  5. S

HGH for healing ligament damage dose and cycle

Hey as ive explained here before i hurt my ankle 6 months ago damaging all the ligaments on the outside of the ankle. My doctor thinks i may have developed chronic ankle instabilty and i think HGH is my best chance at fixing that right now. I know absolutely nothing about doses or about how long...
  6. O

shoulder injury ( hgh+test+deca+clomid ) cycle advice

HELP.. i have 2 kits of 105iu each of russian arctotropin hgh 191aa+ teragon test (t400) 400mg/ml & dece durabolin 250mg/ml shoulder injury hey guys its my first time here I'm a rookie looking for help from the experienced I've had a really bad shoulder injury in 2012 august, shoulder...
  7. T

Help with PCT blood work!!!!

Hi Guys this is my first thread post, but been on here for a while. Great place. Learning a lot. Here's my question and it' a doozy.. Trying to heal a non-union foot fracture with 30 day jumpstart and run low dose SARMS post anabolics to keep gains and assist in bone healing over a couple...
  8. S

Healing process of a torn pec muscle

Didn't notice a spot for general topics so feel free to guide me towards the proper place to post if this isn't right. Anyways tore my pec about 4 weeks ago, I gave it a couple weeks of no working out and now have introduced some moderate exercises to keep it moving. Does anyone have...
  9. aaron.kennedy.1217

Blue Sky Peptides, they legit?

Are these guys a board sponser here or am I wrong? I've read a few reviews on here people have said positive things but I am about to pull the trigger and I noticed they are having a 40% off sale plus by one get one for there bcp-157 and they have some of the best pricing I've seen, used to pay...
Back
Top Bottom