Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

pharmacy

1. N

new source - pharma-anabolics.com

Been a longtime lurker and tried many sources over the years. Came across pharma anabolics by recommendation from someone on another board. Prices were too good to be true at first. Tried two small orders at first and those went smooth. Last order was larger, source staid in contact the whole...
  2. A

Czgpharmacy source

Has anyone heard or tried this source? Recommended to me by a trainer at the gym I go to. Great prices, but it looks shady to me, maybe because it is Chinese.
  3. H

Dutasteride source

Hey all, new to the forum, I like that people here actually talk about sources and help each other out, rather than just telling people to figure it out themselves. I know it's not a steroid, but hairloss and steroids do seem to go hand in hand, and the main reason I want dutasteride is...
  4. J

Reliable RX Pharmacy reviews

Anyone out there ever use Reliable Rx Pharmacy;www.***********************/ They have HCG listed for cheap, but not sure if it is legit or not. Trying to get some saved up for my PCT.
Back
Top Bottom