Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

contest prep

1. Mobster

Trying something new in a prep

Taken from a comment by Monstro about trying something he'd not used before in his next competition prep. My recommendation would be to NEVER do so - especially towards the end of a prep... maybe at the beginning. How many times have we seen top professionals claim to get sick in the last few...
  2. trainwreck74

Show prep

So out of curiosity in your experience when would you switch esters from Ethanate to acetate or prop, upon approaching a show. My plan was to switch all my long esters to short esters about 3 to 4 weeks out. Does that sound accurate ?
  3. CaptainAAA

Contest cycle is READY! Now, what to do POST- contest (TRT related)

I’m 44, 6’2”, 210 lbs @ 10% BF, Healthy, 3 past cycles, ZERO contest experience, competing in A provincial Physique show Nov 14 2020. On prescribed TRT 120mg test e per week. Here’s the 16 week cycle I’ve settled on leading up to the show: I figured I shouldn’t shock my system too much...
  4. S

Contest Prep full 20 week cycle log and progress tracker

So i'll be competing in my third bodybuilding competition in 16 weeks and will be documenting my progress/cycle throughout the last 16 weeks leading up to the show. I've previously competed in two shows in the lightweight class (natty) but am gonna be making the move up to middleweight for this...
  5. B

Contest preparation nightmare !!!

.. throughout my misreable life i had 3 Questions :- 1-what is inside the bermuda triangle 2-how the pyramids were built 3-How to prepare for a Contest ??!!! i know that it is not easy to obtain the answer for that Question , but i hope that maybe someone would answer me or atleast show me...
  6. C

Contest cycle

Planning on entering my first NPC show this year around April. (The date is not posted yet but the show is always in April). The show is the NPC Iowa Midwest open. I am weighing right around 200ish pounds, kind of fat but the show is a long ways away. I plan on bulking up and staying with my...
  7. M

Dyazide or Ditide Source

I know there are some serious bodybuilders in here and I have been having a problem finding a source for Dyazide and Ditide. Finding Lasix and Aldactone is no problem, but I need the potassium sparing properties of the aforementioned diuretics. Lasix and Aldactone is too risky. Thanks!
  8. wolfpackalpha

Cycling For Contest Prep

http://www.evolutionary.org/steroid-cycling-for-contest-prep/
Back
Top Bottom