Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hair

1. Q

my wife’s snatch smells on steroids

so I got my wife some steroids to run. Put her on injectable primo and some anavar she is doing 75mgs a week of primo and 10mgs a day of anavar its been 6 weeks on and she is seeing results in the gym. She is doing the bar + 15 pounds on each side on the bench press. And on squats she is doing...
  2. O

Shampoo on cycle to protect hair

Any tips for using a shampoo on cycle to help with protecting and strengthen my hair? I have been on cycle for two weeks and when I comb my hair I'm noticing a lot of hair after words that are coming out. I'm concerned that all end up bald since I'm only 2 weeks in and I've got 12 weeks left
  3. G

N2shampoo dosing

After my last cycle I would estimate I lost about 25% of my head hair oh, I don't want this to happen again so this time I'm going to take the advice of the Forum and get some N2shampoo to use. can you tell me how I'm supposed to use this, like do I just put it in my hair and let it sit or do...
  4. Revenge

Minoxidil Recipe!

Hello to everyone. I've cooked my own TEST and EQ before. Now I've prepared minoxidil. formula I use: 40% ethyl alcohol(vegetable), 30% mono propylene glycol, 25% water and 5% minoxidil. but the mixture was not homogeneous. Does anyone know the reason?
  5. S

1st Cycle and Hair Loss

Hi, I'm looking into running my first steroid cycle after some time looking into it. Stats: Age 24, 6', 205lbs As most people recommend, I would run Test 500mg for 12 weeks. I still have some LGD from my previous SARM cycle, so I think I'll throw that in there as well. My main question is...
  6. GOTGrowth

(PURITYSOURCELABS)TAD600 (Glutathione Injectables) SAMPLE/TESTERS NEEDED!

Have you read about the powerful antioxidant TAD-600 (Glutathione)? Its composed of the amino acids L-cysteine, L-glutamic acid, and glycine. It works in the liver to protect the body from damage or harmful substances. It has a powerful effect on skin complexion and protects against lipid...
  7. Boss_33

Hair Loss from Ostarine ?

Has anyone experienced any increased hair loss from ostarine? I have ran 3 aas cycles in the past and there has always been a little hair loss that came with them but I'm on week 2 of a GW and Ostarine cycle and I'm getting worried that I might have to stop my cycle early. I enjoy having my hair...
Back
Top Bottom