Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

injections

1. M

Getting in b12

what is the best way for me to get in b12 in my body? I keep hearing people say that taking it with the injections isn’t a good idea the other say if you take the pills it doesn't do anything for you. Any place i can buy the best b12?
  2. Z

Primobolan worth it?

I have a question about using primobolan and if you think that it's worth using 500 mg a week. Or should I just do a hundred mg a day and just do 1 cc everyday my concern doing it daily is what I get sick of doing injections every day for 12 weeks. Anyone go through this before and did it get in...
  3. 0

55+ sarms use

I am over 55 years old now approaching 60. a lot of the guys in my community are on TRT and that sort of thing. I don’t want to mess with injections yet and I am not on medicare yet so wouldn’t be covered. My question is, is sarms a good option for me? I spend a lot of time playing tennis and...
  4. P

Worst injection ever!

Just wanted to post about the worst injection I ever did in my life. When I was younger I did something really stupid and injected my calves and when the needle went in it hurt so much that I pulled out and didn't even continue. Well recently I injecting testosterone propionate into my quad...
  5. N

Can I switch Trenbolone esters

I am 1 week into my Trenbolone cycle and I'm using trenbolone acetate. I decided these injections are too frequent and I want to switch to the long Esther so I only have to inject twice a week instead of 4 times per week. Is this going to be okay or will be complications 2 changing like this
  6. P

First Time HGH

Hello, I am almost 25 y/o, about 6/ 180. I have been lifting for about 5/6 years now. I have also taken a pro-hormone before, years ago. I have a hypothetical question for ya'll. Say that I ordered HGH off of the internet. I received 20 bottles with white shit in the bottom. I have been...
  7. R

Common sights after injection

Hey guys, i'm 1 month into my first cycle Test-E 500mg/wk and D-Bol 30mg/ED I've always had questions regarding what's the norm after pinning test; Sometimes i see blood, sometimes oil, sometimes both! And i'm utterly confused on what am i doing wrong while pinning so... I hope everyone would...
  8. S

2ml steroid injections in one spot???

Hello Guys I started from injecting 1,5 ml test enth two time a week up to 2ml injections. With 1.5ml I had no problem but with the 2 ml in one spot my muscle swells up and gets red and it hurts for a few days. Im still able to train. Should I inject only up to 1.5ml in one spot , ike biceps or...
  9. S

Steroid biceps injection

Hello Guys Im on my cutting cycle and do inject myself twice a week with 2ml of test enth I always inject in my glutes or shoulders, but I heard injecting in glutes is stupid you should inject in your arms So I started doing that in my biceps. Every time I do it in my biceps I don't feel much...
  10. C

Tear drop i.m. Injections??

Has anyone injected the Tear Drop( inner quad next to the Knee)? If so, any PIP? How much did you inject? I'm thinking about pushing 2cc of Prop esters.
  11. P

injected into butt hole ring - HELP!!!

guys sorry, english not my secnod languages i doing injectuion today but i inject into the round ring, my butt hole ring, it HURTS so bad :( is this what is called PIP?:mad:
Back
Top Bottom