Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ipamorelin

1. Q

Ipamorelin tips and advice

I’m looking to take advantage of the benefits of ipamorelin reading that it is a much safer option then using other peptides and has fewer side effects but I’ve also read that you should stack it for best results I’m 50 years old in my main goals are more muscle mass and decrease fat Mass...
  2. JimAbs43

Evolutionary.org 506 - Peptides -iPamorelin Doses,Cycles,Benefits,Side Effects

Evolutionary.org 506 - Peptides -iPamorelin Doses,Cycles,Benefits,Side Effects https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-org-506-peptides-ipamorelin-dosescyclesbenefitsside-effects/ https://soundcloud.com/user-594306228/evolutionaryorg-506-peptides-ipamorelin-dosescyclesbenefitsside-effects...
  3. S

Ipamorelin, Nasal Admin

Does anybody have any experience with nasal administration of peptides like GHRP's or Ipamorelin? The research looks promising in the event that IM isn't possible.
  4. S

How to dose ipamorelin

Hey I'm 42 years old and I feel like my growth hormone igf-1 has been dropping the past two years because my recovery has been slower my sleep has been weaker. a friend told me about ipamorelin peptide and says it can play a key role in overall growth and repair of skeletal tissue and muscles...
  5. D

Ipamorelin Good ghrp?

A good buddy of mine hook me up with a couple vials of ipamorelin and he said I should use it because it's very good at stimulating growth hormone in the body. From what I read this can help you sleep, help you burn fat, and help you build lean muscle mass without any sort of water retention or...
  6. Z

experimenting with ipamorelin

hey guys I am on vacation right now cause half the people at work tested for covid so I got a free time off. Thinking of using this time to lift and experiment with ipamorelin since I have some 2mg vials sitting here. I’m 33 years old and would it be worth the hassle to take these? Protocol...
  7. N

Ipamorelin vs. GHRP-6

I was reading an article that had a research study that said that Ipamorelin released Growth hormone from the pituitary glands of rodents as strong as GHRP-6 while also not allowing cortisol levels to go up. This means it is really good for fat loss. With these findings would it mean that if...
  8. W

Ipamorelin aand CJC 1295 stack

good evening sirs I am new to peptides and would appreciate any advice. I talked to a guy at my gym who I have known in passing for the past year and He had lost a lot of fat. he said he went from 25% down to 13% body fat which was tested by dexa scan by using Ipamorelin and CJC1295 for 6...
  9. M

Ipamorelin peptide results

I've been having some good results on this peptide and am very happy. has anyone else tried it yet? if not i would recommend trying it out. I did not do good on GHRP2, could not sleep and was anxious on it. Ipamorelin has been awesome though, skin looks great, recovery up, tendons healing...
  10. O

Cycle questions

Alright guys. Im running a mass gain cycle in about 6 weeks. Weeks 1-4 Drol 100mg ed Weeks 1-10 NPP 600mg pw Weeks 1-10 Test E 600mg pw I have AI, SERMS & HCG on hand. I've never run drol before so I'm excited to see what results I'll get. I've ran npp & test at these doses before. I'm going...
  11. M

Confused about Ipamorelin dosage

Hi. New to peptide cycle. Injecting CJC dac + Ipam. I've 5mg if Ipam reconstituted in 2ml bac water. Which makes it 2500mcg in 1ml. 100mcg x 3 times (is what I want to inject). I've an insulin syringe of 1ml with major markings of 10-20-30 until 100. There are 4 small markings under every major...
  12. M

Ipamorelin (Confused with amount of dosage to inject)

Hello all! I'm new to peptide cycle. CJC DAC + Ipamorelin. I've reconstituted 5mg Ipam with 2ml of bac water. From my understanding it's 2ml with 5000mcg of Ipam. 100mcg x 3 times (being my usage). So 1ml of the concentration has 2500mcg of Ipam. I've an insulin syringe (1ml) with major...
  13. O

CJC-1295 NO DAC + Ipamorelin only cycle advice

Hi guys, Does anyone have some advice / know if it will be safe for me to run a CJC-1295 NO DAC + Ipamorelin only cycle at 20 years old. Have heard some conflicting comments some of which that I could have a growth spurt and uneven bone length could occur due to growth plates not being fused...
  14. wolfpackalpha

iPamorelin - best peptide?

A lot of flack has been given to the GHRP group of peptides due to side effects, well iPamorelin is an exception. It's an amazing peptide and works better than ghrp-6. Want to learn more about iPamorelin? read on... article: http://www.evolutionary.org/ipamorelin-peptide-facts-explained
Back
Top Bottom