Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

gold coast

1. T

Which supplement beats tudca?

I'm wondering if there is any supplement out there that can actually go to Toe to toe with tudca out there? I'm desperate to get my blood work improved my last cycle was 16 weeks and things have not gotten back to normal yet. I'm scared to even go to the doctor and get my Bloods followed up...
  2. J

On cycle support options

What are the best options for on cycle support if you had to pick between tudca, milk thistle and NAC? I’m looking to get an improvement to my body while on cycle and Would like to make sure I'm running the proper supplements that can help me stay healthy looking for something that cost no...
  3. R

Liv52 and tudca

I’m using dbol and have been using tudca 500mgs for the past 2 weeks. Was wondering if i should also stack in liv52 or would tudca be all i need? Also someone he said that these products work on empty stomach and you shouldn't take them while eating food. does this mean I should wait like an...
  4. S

Synthesis Growth Solutions

Hi Everyone, Just introducing myself and our laboratory, we are an underground operation located in New Zealand and active in the Southern Hemisphere. We mainly deal with the New Zealand and Australian markets and primarily in wholesale distribution. Synthesis was started as a partnership in...
Back
Top Bottom