Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

fatloss

1. P

Any Uk Source Fatburner Albuterol / Salbutamol

Looking for a UK source with pharma grade Salbutamol (ventolin) tabs etc. Also maybe pure methylsynephrine or other stims Need to get some help with my cut just eating low calorie plain chicken and rice for ages and need a bit of a kick start.
  2. T

Clen advice needed

Hello! I am a female Stats: 5'3 135 20% bf I am currently on my second cycle of Clen doing 2 weeks on 2 weeks on and I just started week 5 My questions is: 1.) should be dosage be the same as week 1 where I slowly increase it or should it stay high? 2.) has anyone else ever suffered from...
  3. R

SARMS VS STEROIDS | Beginner Cycle for newbie bro | Fat loss

Hi Guy's My current status: Weight : 203 pound / 92 KG PBF: 33 % Goal : 180 PBF : 9-10 % Time duration: 6 months . Want to have the transformation like this. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1aVw1gZ9Ncg My starting weight was 215, I lost weight. I'm currently taking care of my diet...
  4. J

female anavar/clen cycle fat loss

Hi, I am a 21 year old female around 5f 6' just on 14st and I have recently decided to help me loose weight and tone my body, I have considered taking anavar and clen. but I have heard lot of bad stuff on clen and abit of positive stuff on var. I was just on here for help and some experience In...
  5. GOTGrowth

(10 vial BULK) Sustanon250 - 250mg/ml 10ml PSL

Euro Pharmacies 10 vials of Sustanon 250 250 per ML each vial is 10ML. Purity Source Labs has this on sale - bulk deal 10 Euro Pharmacies Sustanon 250 for $380. Thats $38 each! http://www.Puritysourcelabs.com/bulk-offer/228-10-vials-sustanon-250-250mgml-10mlvial-ep.html
  6. GOTGrowth

(PURITYSOURCELABS)TAD600 (Glutathione Injectables) SAMPLE/TESTERS NEEDED!

Have you read about the powerful antioxidant TAD-600 (Glutathione)? Its composed of the amino acids L-cysteine, L-glutamic acid, and glycine. It works in the liver to protect the body from damage or harmful substances. It has a powerful effect on skin complexion and protects against lipid...
Back
Top Bottom