Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

weight training

1. M

test booster for bedroom

not much into weight training or exercise very often so just full disclosure I’m 44 years old and libido is dropping yearly a lot dating several women and need it higher what are my options for a natural test booster? I hope there is one for non lifters too
  2. W

Trenbolone bulker

I’m a skinnier guy, 6’1’’ and 155 pounds, body fat around 8% I used to do a lot of running and that sort of thing I switched over to weight training about 2 months ago I'm going to get trenbolone acetate and use that. My friend recommended it would 15 mg a day be a good dose? and what should I...
  3. J

6 months in the gym and sarms

do you think that it would be okay for me to use sarms if I have only been weight training for six months total? And i am only 21 years old If so what sarms stack would work good for me if i want to build more strength and size? I’m 6’1’’ 145 pounds
  4. G

Interesting on trying something new

I am now in my early forties and I've been burn out from weight training in the whole steroid game over the past 20 years. I think if I change stuff up and make things exciting I would be more motivated again and try steroids one more time are there any steroid cycles out there that you...
  5. 5

Using ostarine as my base

54 years old 6 ft 1 in long and lanky limbs major joint issues for the past 10 years looking for some relief that is why I want to use ostarine mk-2866. If I were to run it by itself at 20 mg a week do you think I get any sort of relief. I also have some pain in my back which is made worse when...
  6. R

using steroids too fast

just a quick story. I started using steroids at 19 years old after only working out like a year or two. 10 years later and a bunch of cycles I’ve lost interest in working out and bodybuilding. I dunno what it is my priorities have just changed and now I am more interested in music and other...
  7. F

best supplement for strength

I am looking to increase my strength in the gym. My issue is I am very weak, I cannot even do the bar and 25 pound weights for bench press. I never really liked doing American style weight training, but I want to get stronger like Arnold. Which supplement can help with strength
  8. 2

Anyone have recommendations at n2bm?

I'm 22 years old and getting back into weight training after taking a couple years off. Everyone says that n2bm has the best supplements for bodybuilding. Do you have any recommendations for some-one my age was just now getting back into weight training. Just looking for something that give me...
  9. Wacoach

Favorite music genre or song to work out to.

Hey Guys, Post your favorite music genre or song/artist to pound the weights to. Maybe you will steer some readers to try some new music or artist. Coach
  10. wolfpackalpha

[VIDEO]Weight training Quality over Quantity

Are you over-training? learn why you should be training for quality not quantity. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-D0orZnb9V8
  11. wolfpackalpha

Strength training 101

http://www.evolutionary.org/strength-training-101/
  12. wolfpackalpha

Shoulder Training 101

Are you looking to get bigger shoulders? stronger V shaped upper body? if so, you need this information...read more...... http://www.evolutionary.org/shoulder-training/
Back
Top Bottom