Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anxiety

1. K

anxiety going up on trenbolone

47 years old, 5’9’’ 198 pounds 5 weeks into my current cycle, I’m doing 400mgs a week of tren and the gains are outstanding and so damn good. Don’t want to stop using it at all But the anxiety that I’m experiencing is going way up. Curious if you think I should use something else and drop the...
  2. E

lots of anxiety lately

I’ve been very anxious lately been a lot of things going on in my life in a lot of changes. I also have a court appearance coming up for a custody battle with my ex over our children and it’s making me very nervous and stressed out. I’m looking for some advice on anti-anxiety supplements that I...
  3. X

St. Johns Wort worth it?

A family member of mine cousin type recommended I take St John's wort he says that it works really good and improves sleep also reading that it has other benefits like it's good for the kidneys and lungs as well and it's good for anxiety was thinking of running this stuff before bed to help...
  4. E

Getting anxiety on preworkouts

I know a lot of people have gotten anxiety and become very jittery when using pre-workouts for me though because I take a lot of stimulants it doesn't really affect me that much. I tried different brands and they don't really do much for me anymore do you think that I'm just so addicted to...
  5. J

How to calm down

I suffer from a lot of anxiety and it's wearing down on me I'm hoping you can give me some advice on the best anxiety supplements There is one i saw called protazen It is supposed to help with mental health and it's a mood support based formula. it's about $30 per bottle has anyone tried it...
  6. P

anxiety crazy on steroid stack

I did 1200mgs trenbolone 30mgs superdrol a day 1000mgs testosterone and 1200mg equipoise I’m 24 years old thought I was gonna die on this stack. I would wake up at night screaming while other times wake up with the worst leg cramps. My gf at the time was a nurse and would spend the night with me...
  7. J

Sarms and anxiety okay?

I suffer from a lot of stress and anxiety on a day-to-day basis. I take medication here and there for it but I'm not really huge on the medication they give me cuz it gives me side effects anyway wondering if sarms are safe for someone like me? And which sarms is best? I’m looking to burn fat...
  8. M

Relaxing and lower stress?

What are some of the best supplements you can recommend to help me relax and get my stress down right now I am doing MACA and green tea. I still feel stressed and have anxiety. My doctor wants to put me on anxiety medication but I don't want to
  9. H

Sick on tony huge sarms

hey guys just wanted to warn everybody should listen to the guys on here when they give advice on what sarms source to use I didn’t listen cause i am naturally stubborn and bought sarms from tony huge. I ended up spending two days in the hospital and they didn't know what was wrong with me. My...
  10. H

anxiety supplements

what are some supplements that can help decrease anxiety? I am anxious and its effecting my work and also my gym. People are always telling me to relax and calm down. I think I am just a jittery person but it seems to be getting worse for me.
  11. Z

Selenium vitamin B complex

One of my friends whose wife is a doctor recommended i try selenium vitamin B complex daily to help with focus and anxiety. Has anyone tried this before and was it worth it. Also any good brands you recommend i buy this stuff from. The place i went did not have them together, would it be okay...
  12. K

Antidepressants and steroid use

I'm using a couple antidepressants and anti-anxiety medications currently. no matter what I do I can't seem to gain any size. I've even try using some steroids with no success do you think there is a steroid stack tank an offset the muscle loss then I'm experiencing from these drugs?
  13. O

Drug interactions with testosterone and benefits/negatives

I have an anxiety and depressive personality. I have to take drugs every day for that which help halfway not hundred percent. My doctor has me taking a pretty hefty dose because he said if I don't take it I'm in trouble amazingly I've had no memory loss while on this stuff and I ran a steroid...
  14. W

Your brain on sarms

Does anyone have any scientific research to show that sarms don't affect your brains when it comes to things like anxiety and other problems that steroids cause. I was under the impression since they bind to Androgen receptors that they would cause at least some anxiety and those of us who are...
  15. JimAbs43

Evolutionary Radio Episode #410 Morning Depression, Night Anxiety And New Fasting Met

Evolutionary Radio Episode #410 Morning Depression, Night Anxiety And New Fasting Methods. https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-radio-episode-410-morning-depression-night-anxiety-and-new-fasting-methods/...
  16. H

Jetmass stimulant

I have been using jetmass supplement everyday for the past 3 weeks and I get a lot of energy when I work out but I have anxiety issues that have gotten worse on it. is this something that is normal and will it go away if I keep using it or should I try something else that won't give me these...
  17. M

I want to Cycle off 1 year Cypionate cycle due to anxiety how do it do this properly?

Hi, I have been using Testosterone Cypionate at varying dosages the past 12 months or so. At first it was Cypionate at 200mg per week split into two dosages Monday and Wednesday after a few weeks Around 8 weeks ago just gone it had changed to Cypionate at 200mg Monday and then Cypionate at...
  18. Mobster

Anxiety and drug use

As per yet another thread today we seem to be see more and more references to guys suffering from a form of anxiety. Here's a few samples we've seen on here: Younger guys / millennials - some MIGHT actually suffer from real anxiety but, as an older fella, some are just getting a dose of real...
Back
Top Bottom