Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

mk677

1. Dynamic

Should I take mk677 or something else

Hey guys currently still trying to bulk. Staying on 200mg of test p a week came down from 500 maybe two months ago. I’ve just had some mk677 arrive what’s everyone’s experience with it? Will it help me with weight gain or should I look at another ped. I’m trying to take something with the least...
  2. M

MK677 + aromatase inhibitor to grow taller at 17

i am 17, 5.8 (173 cm), with the help of an aromatize inhibitor every 2 days (Anastrozole 1mg, NAC 500mg, Rosmarinic acid 96% 100mg, vitamin E tpgs 10mg) and 15mg mk677 a day can I aspect to grow 2/3 inch in a year? i would take barberine to control insulin levels.
  3. A

Is the insulin resistance & blood sugar levels from MK677 permanent?

About to start taking MK677 and wondering if increased insulin resistance and blood sugar levels will linger after my initial cycle, or if they will go away? Planning on testing daily so I can stop if they get too high.
  4. K

I need help with mk677 side effects

Please don't flame me too bad I already read about the possible side effects with mk677 I know that it can cause carpal tunnel and it can also cause other issues like bloating These problems are happening and i am getting annoyed. I am 8 weeks into my cycle and at a loss of what to do from here...
  5. G

Halfway through sarms

I’m around half way through my sarms cycle of lgd4033 and mk677. Doing 15mgs of each per day Good results so far and gaining good size. My strength is the most its been ever Problem is a lot of my gains has been body fat. I've been slacking off on my cardio big time and my diet has been too...
  6. Z

Looking to try mk677 and yk11 together

I'm looking to try a product called mk677 nutrobal along with yk11 The nutrobal i want to run 50mgs a day and be aggressive I figured a bottle would last me like 2 weeks only The yk11 i want to run 20mgs a day so i need atleast 4 bottles for 8 weeks right? my stats are 22 years old, 148 lb and...
  7. S

Rad140 stacked with mk677

Can you give me some guidance on my current sarms stack I'm doing rad and nutrobal together I'm not seeing very much weight gain but I am seeing a game in my appetite and also some strength. Im’ currently 212 pounds and 6’5’’ Is there a 3rd sarm i should stack here to see more action
  8. D

Best sarms for appetite

I'm looking for the top sarm Stacks that are good for appetite increase and also appetite decrease So far i have come up with mk677 nutrobal for increase, but not finding more. For appetite decrease so far my research has come up with cardarine GW 501516. But is there more? Someone should post...
  9. S

Mk677 nutrobal is legit ?

Do you think that using mk677 nutrobal in both cycle and pct is a wise idea or Can I just do one at a time. I’m 23 years old and 221 pounds, i was 245 a year ago so have been losing weight steadily My setup is like this: Mk677 50mg a day Lgd4033 20mg a day Cardarine 25mg a day Pct: Cardarine...
  10. F

cycle advice mk677/hgh

hi guys i'm new here from Italy planning a cycle: 1gr test-e x10 weeks 200 tren-e x10 weeks 20mg dbol x4 weeks (as kick starter) 50mg proviron 4 weeks in 2 weeks out 4 weeks in i was planning to add HGH and my question is: have sense to add 25mg mk677 daily for the entire cycle (and pct) and...
  11. P

My next Blast Cycle Test, Tren, EQ, Superdrol & Sarm Cycle

Hi Everyone, New to the site as a poster but have been reading threads on here for a couple years now. I'm currently 4 weeks out from my first Men's Physique Competition, currently at 183ibs, 8-9% body fat and shaping up nicely - shooting for gold!!! Anyway that's not why I'm posting, so I'm...
  12. M

sarms shut me down?

41 years old 6’3’’ 215 pounds in decent shape I am on a cycle of MK677 nutrobal and cardarine GW. I am doing 20mg of each per day for 8 weeks. I decided to run bloodwork on cycle. My test levels chalked in at 150 and my estrogen is almost at 0. I got my sarms from enhanced athlete. Normal...
  13. K

coming off bulking cycle soon, pct help

I am currently doing a LGD4033 and MK677 nutrobal cycle. Doing them 10mgs LGD and 25mgs on the nutrobal. So far making steady gains without side effects so no complaints on this. For PCT I got nolvadex but wanted to see if I can continue using the nutrobal during pct along with cardarine GW?
  14. M

best source for MK677

32, 5’6”, 155 pounds. My appetite is poor, I have a low body fat around 11%. Looking to add some bulk to my frame. I am getting on a different workout program with the help of an online trainer but he said I gotta eat more. I decided to grab MK677 Nutrobal which is supposed to boost...
  15. M

side effects on MK677 nutrobal

Hey guys I am making a rare post because I got a problem. I am a waterholic and drink usually 1-2 gallons a day. I’m one of those guys at the gym you see carry around a gallon of water and literally drink the whole thing while I workout. I am currently using MK677 nutrobal and love how it...
  16. R

nutrobal safe to use with night shift?

I ordered some nutrobal mk677 but wanted to check with you guys to see what is the best way to use it. my situation is weird, I work an 8 hour shift from 6pm to 2am then i get home and sleep till about 10am, wake up and go to the gym. when would you use nutrobal with this type of schedule?
  17. M

MK677 and Nutrozol together

I'm ready to take my training to another level and am already using nutrobal MK677 at 25mgs a day and plan on bumping it up to 50mgs a day. wow the appetite on this stuff is sick. would adding in nutrozol from banned nutrition help too? I like my appetite being high but don't want to get fat...
  18. B

Mk677 and painful dark urination

Every time I run mk it burns to pee the next morning and my urine turns dark yellow. Does anyone have any idea why this may be? And should I stop taking it? And if anyone asks yes my mk677 is real.
  19. B

Muscle fatigue/pain

I made a post about this a few weeks ago but it kind of got taken over by deck dick comments (which I don’t have) anyways I can barley workout anymore without having intense muscle pains and muscle fatigue. I’ve been running 400mg of npp and 250mg test a week for the past 8 weeks, I added in...
  20. T

Thoughts on Greg Doucette bridge method ?

Hi, Recently I have been watching Ifbb pro Greg Doucette youtube channel for Steroids and SARMS information. He has been around for a long time in this industry and gives pretty solid advice. In a recent video he discussed keeping your gains after PCT. He mentioned using MK-677 between cycles...
Back
Top Bottom